Birthday present for a 13yo girl?

7 replies
Found 14th Feb 2010
We're thinking either a netbook or new phone. Can anyone recommend a deal for either of these?
Max price would be £200 for a netbook but wouldn,t want to spend that much on a phone as she'd probably lose it!
So whats the best deals on either of these or other suggestions please?
Phone would need tov be a 'music' one & netbook would need good speakers.
Rep for any real help...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

nokia 5800 express music

or tickets to see JLS she would love you for life

aah96;7836554

nokia 5800 express music or tickets to see JLS she would love you for life

+1 on the nokia, you should be able to get it for around £100-£120 depending on what network u need it on,or unlocked. someone was selling one on here other day, ill have a look see if it went
its here, unlocked, still for sale at £115 which i think is a good price
hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

a tattoo.:thumbsup:
probs too old for one now!:whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks for advice. I'll have a look for one.

I've been putting some thought into this myself as i have twin daughters who will be 13 in april and i wanted to mark the occasion, they asked for an ipone or a blackberry 8120, they already have laptops so i've decided we will go to london for the day and they can have £250 each to spend on what they see fit,my dad runs a limo company so he said he will drive them etc and they can take a friend each i like the jls idea too but unfortanley my girls ain't into them.

fluffy-kittens88;7839458

I've been putting some thought into this myself as i have twin daughters … I've been putting some thought into this myself as i have twin daughters who will be 13 in april and i wanted to mark the occasion, they asked for an ipone or a blackberry 8120, they already have laptops so i've decided we will go to london for the day and they can have £250 each to spend on what they see fit,my dad runs a limo company so he said he will drive them etc and they can take a friend each i like the jls idea too but unfortanley my girls ain't into them.

Wow wish my parents would read this
Saying that I did get a car for my 18th but 13?? wow I think i got £50 lol

I'd recommend a phone then maybe a netbook towards end of high school in prep for going college, trust me you need one! Then you need one even more at university!!

Banned

Condoms.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions