Groups

Birthday Present Ideas for dad

Please help me
    Havent got a clue what to get him, hes 47,.
    he doesnt use books / cd's dvd's
    doesnt buy clothes
    he wouldnt like them "drive a car days"
    hes only really intrest is caravanning but hes got everything for the caravan.
    hes got everything he needs soo hard to buy for :@
    any ideas? will rep

20 Comments

DAB radio maybe?....

Take him for a meal.

Original Poster

chris_doire;7581204

DAB radio maybe?....

thanks for the idea, he has one on the wall he never uses!
    he has no intrests lol exept beer & caravan
    everyoine buys him beer
    repped you for idea,x

Original Poster

Titchimp;7581209

Take him for a meal.

this would be good but is there anywere i can pay for a meal and him and my mom can go
    cus if i sed lets go ile pay hed say no

What about a days' cooking class? Someone got me this for a present once, it's a good day out, and you get taught how to cook some pretty cool stuff.

This is the one I went to nicknairncookschool.com/Abo…us/

It's obviously location dependent, but it's something different!!

Original Poster

civms47;7581268

What about a days' cooking class? Someone got me this for a present … What about a days' cooking class? Someone got me this for a present once, it's a good day out, and you get taught how to cook some pretty cool stuff.This is the one I went to http://www.nicknairncookschool.com/About-us/It's obviously location dependent, but it's something different!!

thanks for idea
    he wouldnt like anything like that tho

A stadium tour of his footie team and a pint in the players/corporate lounge then? I loved that in Parkhead (although I cant stand the PLC itself lol!) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

chris_doire;7581485

A stadium tour of his footie team and a pint in the players/corporate … A stadium tour of his footie team and a pint in the players/corporate lounge then? I loved that in Parkhead (although I cant stand the PLC itself lol!) :thumbsup:

lol he supports the blues, but hes not thta bothered about them he dont go to the games or anything
    fussy bleeder if you ask me x

OMG!!! Celtic top it is then. lol

Aww shame kerri i know how it feels he is like my dad just a bit younger.

I finally found that he loved the ipod and got it him one. But before that it was a nightmare.
    I ended up jsut paying for a meal or something like that and bought him a big bar of his fav chocolate x

caravan magazine and gift voucher :?:
    :thumbsup:

sat nav?
    framed pic of Margaret Beckett?
    caravan club sub?
    book reviewing caravan sites?

Wine tasting class, falcony handling day, 1 hour of flying an old plane, etc

Book a pitch for his caravan for a suprise weekend.

Original Poster

lisat;7581807

Book a pitch for his caravan for a suprise weekend.

they go with their friends there in a rally club

im looking at subsricptions to practical caravan lol repped everyone who helped thanks xxx

Original Poster

JACKIT99;7581583

caravan magazine and gift voucher :?::thumbsup:

thanks xx

I got my Dad a voucher toget his car valeted coz I was in the same position. It's an idea...something different? :thumbsup:

U could always get im gift vouchers for a resterant...then he wouldn't have a choice about who pays. We have a food Hall near us....pucker food that we wouldn't have everyday as really expensive....he was pleased about the voucher for there:thumbsup:

what about a digital photo frame ? you could pop in a memory card for him as well with piccys of the family on.

Can you get vouchers for a caravan park - or do they do a caravan magazine ? is there something he doesn't know he needs like a jacket or something ?

why dont u plan a surprise dinner in his caravan and cook wat he likes...gift wrap his BEER n put up a nice family photo in a frame for his caravan.:) now im missing my dad
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…56
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions