Groups

Birthday Treats..?

If ones birthday was tomorrow.. i.e. 09/09/09... What could one do, Where could one go......

Something different needs to be done, was thinking cadburyland (muhahahaha) or Go-Ape.. but it doesnt seem to quite have that buzz..

Suggestions?

10 Comments

Go to a restaurant?

wednesday as well which has 9 letters !

Original Poster

Well I remember last year on the radio they made it a big thing (08/08/08), "anyone who's bday today ring up and we'll give you a goodie bag and lots of CDs" blah blah blah. I suppose its a little bit more special than a normal bday

Haha correct, it does have 9 letters! woo.. Maybe i should do something with the number 9........

Im iffy on cadburyland as my tooth seems to be acting up lately lol :-(!!

Is there 9 people going out? in 9 cars?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6243221

Is there 9 people going out? in 9 cars?

Had my lil dooo on the bank holiday, was easier for everyone. :thumbsup:, so its prob just something me and the other half. :whistling:

Inquisitor;6243240

Had my lil dooo on the bank holiday, was easier for everyone. :thumbsup:, … Had my lil dooo on the bank holiday, was easier for everyone. :thumbsup:, so its prob just something me and the other half. :whistling:

So maybe 9 times of ........ :whistling:?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6243249

So maybe 9 times of ........ :whistling:?

Does that really need asking..? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But lets concentrate on the daytime activities :-D

Don't get too drunk so you have to call 999

The bingo...

Original Poster

chunky;6243303

The bingo...

Lol oo.. lottery is a must i suppose! Wednesdays lotto..

queenlush: Nah, wont be drinking involved. Save that for other ppls bday's..!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764177
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions