Expired

Bit coin

Found 28th Nov 2017
What do people think about bit coins?

I would never invest as I don't like "virtual currency" but they seem to be going up a lot in price
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
I think the Idea of bitcoin in that a coin on the blockchain system will be the future, however I do not think bitcoin will be number 1 forever, I think another coin will come on the market that does not use up so much electricity to run, and lower fees at the moment sometimes it cost so much to send a a few £, and then take hours

But I don't think bitcoin will ever fall to its death because of this new coin I think it will always be relecantbecause BTC was one of the first biggest I think it be around for a long time and don't see it ever becoming redundanted/crash to a point where it does not recover

sure there be crashed but it will recover
Edited by: "Creatish" 28th Nov 2017
Gutted I never bought some years ago when it was all starting to get more mainstream - could have earnt a weekend in Blackpool from it by now
But it's not £10,000 now tho is it. I heard its $9,000 dollors worth.

I would have brought a few back then if i knew, but where are they for sale??
I bought a tenner's worth three years ago
Got a 1p's worth.
32593066-HTn46.jpg
I wish I had bought some in 2010, price $0.01
bitcoin profits seems to br the new email of choice from the get rich quick crew
I bought some like 6 years ago - £15 or so to donate to a BitTorrent site...remembered this and went through my records in excited fever only to find the company I bought them with had been hacked a few years ago and went bust because all their bitcoins were stolen. There goes my retirement plans!
Misslovely1 h, 26 m ago

But it's not £10,000 now tho is it. I heard its $9,000 dollors worth. I …But it's not £10,000 now tho is it. I heard its $9,000 dollors worth. I would have brought a few back then if i knew, but where are they for sale??

There are online exchanges and it is essentially like buying foreign currency.

The horse has bolted a long time ago on this one though.
Towelie42 m ago

There are online exchanges and it is essentially like buying foreign …There are online exchanges and it is essentially like buying foreign currency. The horse has bolted a long time ago on this one though.

Just wait for the bubble to burst then pick up a few.
Really too complicated for the average person and too many ways things can go wrong.

timmyboy14715 m ago

Disagree

Agreed, its far more risky than buying foreign ccy.
Bitcoin will crash and burn along with the Euro after Brexit.
I bought one coin in 2015 for £162.

I used £20 of it and forgot about, I sold it 21st Oct this year when bitcoin was 4,827.00 GBP

Cleared my car loan
Edited by: "Sloman" 28th Nov 2017
A few years back I was earning quite well, living with my parents and had a few hundred quid a month disposal income. I was putting money away for a house at the time, was looking into bitcoin as a small investment, was going to invest £100 and at the time they were £15 each. Spend a few days deliberating and in the end decided against it as I thought I was too late on the bandwagon to buy about 6.5btc. always regretted not doing it as it would be worth a small fortune now!
could have been worse
Lily Allen regrets turning down £118m bitcoin paydaySinger expresses regret at turning down "hundreds of thousands of bitcoin" in payment for a concert that would now be worth at least 20 times her £6m fortune
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants