Groups

Bit of a long shot....Anyone here from Dundee that Rents or knows someone who rents out property?

Just as the title suggests lol looking for a flat 2 bedrooms with only white goods

anyone know anyone? closer to the town would ne the best

thanks

17 Comments

micoo's from dundee, give him a shout :thumbsup:

grex9101;5892582

micoo's from dundee, give him a shout :thumbsup:

im already here lol

dnt know anything tht might help u, i live with my parents lol

there might be a few places advertising rentals around the uni, i think theres a place on perth road tht is bassically a landlord company type thingy, its near the uni cnt remember where on perth road exactly

Original Poster

Cheers...

but what happens when the students come back lol

saxo_appeal;5892644

Cheers...but what happens when the students come back lol

good point lol, maybe the newspaper has advertisements:? there should be quite a few around seeing as uni starts up in acouple of months

Banned

why would anyone want to live in dundee

unless your terminally ill and you go there to die:w00t:

Original Poster

I work there..............

and you ACHEM live in Ruffpool haha

Banned

saxo_appeal;5892895

I work there..............and you ACHEM live in Ruffpool haha

ha i dont live in ruffpool i live in a nice little village in highlands so there

:-D

When i was looking at a job at a job at realtime world i was having a look ]here hope it helps

Original Poster

thanks chuckles, yeh already loooking there mate

thanks

Hi try AKG Property Group, renting from them this year the owner is really dead on might be able to help you out

akgpropertygroup.com/abo…asp

Banned

cbryanp;5898521

Hi try AKG Property Group, renting from them this year the owner is … Hi try AKG Property Group, renting from them this year the owner is really dead on might be able to help you outhttp://www.akgpropertygroup.com/about_AKG.asp

the owner is really DEAD??? wow wont be coming round for the rent then

churchill;5899221

the owner is really DEAD??? wow wont be coming round for the rent then

sorry norn iron slang...in proper english....

he is a delightful gentleman :thinking:

Banned

cbryanp;5899291

sorry norn iron slang...in proper english....he is a delightful gentleman … sorry norn iron slang...in proper english....he is a delightful gentleman :thinking:

lmao have some rep for making me laugh

Original Poster

they dont have any flats available lol

Take it you have already looked on Gumtree for Dundee, that's where I usually advertise mine.

Original Poster

Gimme, do u have any flats mate?

yeh checked gumtree loads just now no joy at the moment

[COLOR=Olive]PMSL someone's posted a link to one of my sites - AKG Property! Zak's a good, genuine guy, he'll see you right. Also, check the Courier on Thursday for properties to rent[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions