Groups

Bit of a Moan

Well the OH has just got sky put in, the blokes only left an hour ago and already i cannot get him away from the telly. Is this is what its going to be like for the rest of my life lol.

All sports channels on there and i am going to go insane

28 Comments

Yep, all over I'm afraid.

Man on the TV = a man out of trouble and happy ( big sigh of relief )

Leave him alone lol xxxx

Yes especially with Sky Sports too.

Original Poster

this is terrible why did i ever agree to it, least he went out before to watch the footie and i got some peace, now im never get some me time, thinks me will have to start going the pub lol

you will get some peace and quiet now lol:thumbsup:

thebeast2020;6154735

Yes especially with Sky Sports too.

Especially with Sky Sports HD on a nice 42" plasma.... :whistling:

mcscoobs;6154756

:thumbsup:

The novelty might wear off sooooooon:whistling:

Original Poster

mcscoobs;6154756

only got 37" hd oh well i suppose that will be next thing then

Game over....

nessynoo01;6154776

only got 37" hd oh well i suppose that will be next thing then

5" makes a big difference:)

They think it's all over......It is now

Don't worry it will break soon enough.

Sly + Sly Hd are you missing something. Yeah a working / stable box that don't break recordings and freeze all the time whilst needing to be unplugged to fix on a regular basis.

what you moaning for....... it will = PEACE!!
    you should be celebrating :lol:
    Thats why I let my OH have every gadget and tv package he wants, I get peace.

dont moan.......OH has the sports on and I can surf the net, go out with mates, clothes shopping........there are so many upsides to Sky

bitseylango;6154989

dont moan.......OH has the sports on and I can surf the net, go out with … dont moan.......OH has the sports on and I can surf the net, go out with mates, clothes shopping........there are so many upsides to Sky

yup, plug em in and leave em happy :whistling:;-)

ClarityofMind;6155002

yup, plug em in and leave em happy :whistling:;-)

t'is the only way :thumbsup:

I have the opposite problem. In our house it's Emmerdale, Eastenders, & Corrie, EVERY night. Thats why I spend so much time here!

nessy - you have deprived yourself of live football / aathletics etc for all this time -

love my sports - not for o/h - even though he thinks it is:-D

I've just made a spare room into a 'play room' for my boyfriend, Virgin hd+ with all the channels, big tv set up with all his consoles, gaming chair, beer fridge and a lazy boy bean bag......problem solved...he can stay there as long as he likes!

chunky;6155157

I've just made a spare room into a 'play room' for my boyfriend, Virgin … I've just made a spare room into a 'play room' for my boyfriend, Virgin hd+ with all the channels, big tv set up with all his consoles, gaming chair, beer fridge and a lazy boy bean bag......problem solved...he can stay there as long as he likes!

Blimey..... If it ever goes pear-shaped please marry me!;-)

chunky;6155157

I've just made a spare room into a 'play room' for my boyfriend, Virgin … I've just made a spare room into a 'play room' for my boyfriend, Virgin hd+ with all the channels, big tv set up with all his consoles, gaming chair, beer fridge and a lazy boy bean bag......problem solved...he can stay there as long as he likes!

Me thinks you will be using that word quite a lot in the near future

get into the services section and turn off the adult area... otherwise its knicker rubbing till 4 in the morning with 09 premium phone bills floating in!

.... and current sky viewers, don't pretend like you dont watch!

" oh i accidentaly pressed 963 by mistake... i happened to be trying on new trousers at the same time and i slipped... and knocked the phone over, as it bounced it must have dialled 0906-vvank-vvank all by itself... honest luv"

-radishnet

Original Poster

ooooh just looked at the channels whislt half time, and there is quite a bit i like just hope i can find the remote when he goes out lol.

Mite have to get multi room, little un in one me in another and him in another, i could get sooo much peace then

DarkKnight;6155210

Me thinks you will be using that word quite a lot in the near future

Honestly that'd be nothing new lol...I only put a beer fridge in so he stopped shouting me to bring him cans!! MY new tv in the living room is 8inches bigger than 'his' tv...he doesn't like that!

chunky;6155157

It sounds like a playpen for a husband :whistling:

Thats what he might think with you on the PC?

ClarityofMind;6155416

It sounds like a playpen for a husband :whistling:

Hell no! He'd like to get married...not me...nearly 30...far too young for marriage and babies...would interfere with working and clubbing :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362033
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764684
      4. Samsung Note 866

See more discussions