Groups

Bit of a strange one....but....

Banned
    Anyone know where I can get a kimono Dressing gown like the one 'Alfie Moon' used to wear in 'Enders?

Sad to admit but i love it and been after one for years.....

21 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Seriously I actually do want one.....

Try a car boot lol:giggle:

i had a lovely one my ex cut it up though for the material

edjaned;2114585

i had a lovely one my ex cut it up though for the material

to kit his action men figures?

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;2114536

You could try … You could try herehttp://www.thekimonocompany.co.uk/acatalog/kimonos_for_men.phpPricey though!

£145....WOW!

Cheers for link though :thumbsup:

Banned

what about a chinese shop

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2115308

never seem to have them when I go in, but Staffords chinese community consists of a few takeaways....
    Tried Stoke...nothing....Brum.....nothing and the few I tried in London didn't sell them

sassie;2115308

Aren't they Japanese? :thinking:

the kimono is japan's national costume ...

although early kimonos (5th century) were heavily influenced by the traditional Chinese clothing called 'hanfu'.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2115339

http://fineorient.com/japanese-store/traditional-kimono/ or loads on ebay

Aren't they womens ones?

************ I never even thought ebay!....been looking for oriental stores online......
    I LOVE YOU!!!

sassie;2115308

yeah go to a chinese shop for a japanese kimono

i have 2 kimonos, they are gorgeous, would never sell them though they cost me a bomb i imported them from japan

Banned

ODB_69;2115380

Aren't they womens ones?

i wouldnt have thought it made any difference - lol and wasnt sure of your sex anyway

and yes i know they are japeneze but leading a sheltered life and being a small town gal i have never seeen a japeneze shop, although i have seen a chinese one and thought maybe they may sell them, or same kind of thing

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2115410

i wouldnt have thought it made any difference - lol and wasnt sure of … i wouldnt have thought it made any difference - lol and wasnt sure of your sex anywayand yes i know they are japeneze but leading a sheltered life and being a small town gal i have never seeen a japeneze shop, although i have seen a chinese one and thought maybe they may sell them, or same kind of thing

Knew what you meant and yeah Chinese shops do have them (YES Chinese shops!), but womens ones only....meant for oriental women (therefore REALLY small!)

and yes....Male...... drag on special occasions only :whistling:

Banned

ODB_69;2115470

Knew what you meant and yeah Chinese shops do have them (YES Chinese … Knew what you meant and yeah Chinese shops do have them (YES Chinese shops!), but womens ones only....meant for oriental women (therefore REALLY small!)and yes....Male...... drag on special occasions only :whistling:

interesting :santa:

have a kimono ... from japan, practical one tho' - pure cotton. simple design.

Original Poster Banned

Hahhahahahaha.....

Feedback from one that i really like..
    Beaturiful shawl A+++

Banned

john lewis sell them, but dont think there the sort your after

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2115529

john lewis sell them, but dont think there the sort your after

Sort I want is this: Ebay No: 360043202451

Like the Black and Silver one actually
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1419
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767180
      3. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.46
      4. word association Game73844453

See more discussions