Groups
    EXPIRED

Bit of a weird request but would make my lil one happy ..... Looking for the tiny push along Thomas that you get out of the vending machine!

He's got Elizabeth, Salty, Percy and 3 x Harvey he really wants Thomas!

8 Comments

have you tried ebay?

Original Poster

masterruckus;4155150

have you tried ebay?

Yeah tried there earlier....no luck.

The stars are, of course, the auction site.

our tesco express sell litte thomas toys sometimes in bubble packs. They are about inch and half long and wind up - would this do?i think they were about £2. I can have a look in the morning if they have any in for you. let me know.

Original Poster

venus_1980;4156458

our tesco express sell litte thomas toys sometimes in bubble packs. They … our tesco express sell litte thomas toys sometimes in bubble packs. They are about inch and half long and wind up - would this do?i think they were about £2. I can have a look in the morning if they have any in for you. let me know.

He has the wind up one - but thanks for your offer :thumbsup:

babyblue;4156330

Its this make but without the lil track its only like 2cm … Its this make but without the lil track its only like 2cm big!http://www.tomyyujineurope.co.uk/en/1/homepage.html

You could try looking through ^^^ their FAQ page. There are several ways to contact them, e.g:

"For more information on Tomy products and services please see their web site at [url]www.tomy.co.uk[/url]

To contact the Tomy Customer Careline please phone 02380 662600 or email [email protected]."

+
    Unfortunately we do not currently offer the facility for customers to purchase individual figures directly from ourselves. Occasionally we have limited stock of popular products and may be able to assist if you email us at [email protected]. Please note that this is a UK based service only and we can not guarantee to assist all customers on every occasion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X12
      2. Boxes for moving house?77
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions