Groups

Bit of advice please =)

Hi i am moving in with my dad tomorow while my work is done on my mums house the only problem is that he doesnt have any internet nooooooo
    I thought he was with talk talk so i could get it free but no he has moved to BT
    so what i was basicaly wondering was will i be able to ring them up and just upgrade the package but not have to start / extent the contract (then pay my dad the difference)
    and do i have to have the home hub cos i realy would rather just install my own router

thanks for any help will leave rep

10 Comments

Get yourself a Broadband USB dongle and use it as PAYG internet. you get prepaid packages for around £75....:)

with BT you will need to have an 18 month contract so it will work out expensive, most broadband options are as a contract but look at O2 broadband it is one of the cheapest and you get good cashback through quidco. Do you have a mobile phone contract?

Original Poster

hmmm could do thanks for the advice but would rather have a decent connection and not payg or i would end up spending laods lol

drag the bloody man out of the stone age and get him signed up eh

Original Poster

maddogb;4022965

drag the bloody man out of the stone age and get him signed up eh

i know crazy aint he didnt think about it till today what will i do without internet lol

mod

Your mobile phone might be useable as a dongle. £10 a month is about average for internet with a dongle

Original Poster

andywedge;4023066

Your mobile phone might be useable as a dongle. £10 a month is about … Your mobile phone might be useable as a dongle. £10 a month is about average for internet with a dongle

that sounds ok im with 3 il see what offers they have thanks for the help

mod

lidds;4023132

that sounds ok im with 3 il see what offers they have thanks for the … that sounds ok im with 3 il see what offers they have thanks for the help

It'll be fine. I'm with 3 also, and use my phone as a dongle when I'm away from home:thumbsup:

Original Poster

andywedge;4023181

It'll be fine. I'm with 3 also, and use my phone as a dongle when I'm … It'll be fine. I'm with 3 also, and use my phone as a dongle when I'm away from home:thumbsup:

and what kind of usage do you get ?? i remember them ringing me up a bit ago but isaid i wasnt intersted oops lol

Not all broadband providers require you to sign up to a lengthy contract. Do a search for no contract broadband
    ]http//ww…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions