BIT OF help Needed please.....................

im looking for a new LAPTOP* for a cheap price. Maximum price is £250.
Cheers.
*Has to be a laptop brand new.

7 Comments

Banned

Why dont you get one of those mobie broadband packs wiith 3 or someone else
from about 20-30 pound a month depending on the value of the laptop

I doubt if you will get a NEW laptop for £250.

About £300 or just under is the low point for a laptop.

You could try to get a "refurbished" one from PC World, Dixons, Currys, Comet etc.

While they say they are refurbished they are often new, just old stock they are trying to clear.

For example here is a refurbished one on the PC world site for £219

pcworld.co.uk/mar…487

Banned

i've got one of the cheapest Acer laptops and it's just as good as good as some of the laptops that cost £100 or so more. i'd recommend them.

guilbert53;5115698

And here is an Acer for … And here is an Acer for £249http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1402346914.1241443364@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdkadeheffmjdjcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=350080&category_oid=-28487#productInformationSection

That's refurbished, not new.

darklegacy;5115715

i've got one of the cheapest Acer laptops and it's just as good as good … i've got one of the cheapest Acer laptops and it's just as good as good as some of the laptops that cost £100 or so more. i'd recommend them.

There quality must be highly variable then, because the only cheap Acer I've had experience with was awful.

You're going to struggle to find a decent laptop for £250, if you need a computer for that sort of price then it's definitely worth considering a desktop.

EndlessWaves;5116851

That's refurbished, not new.

I know.

But if you read my append above that one I say you will not be able to get a new one at £300 and told him to consider refurbished.

I then listed a couple of refurbished.

You will really struggle to get one any way under pennies shy of £300.
I know, ive just tried for my brothers OH.

Boost your limit to £300 and you will be able to get one. if you cant boost your limit your options are:

Refurbished
Second Hand
Netbook.

Thats it im afraid.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions