Groups

Bit of help with some music - MP3 - AAC files!

Hi guys, just wanted to see if anyone could help out a bit. Here's the scenario....

I have a 32gb IPOD touch and a pair of Beats Studio headphones, and its my ipod is full up of songs...alot in 320kb, 256kb and 128kb quality....Trouble is i've run out of space and i cannot afford a 64gb ipod touch, so was wondering, if i converted all my mp3's to AAC format, what bitrate will they be in and will i notice the quality of sound difference in my headphones? Alot of my music is Dubstep, grime, hip hop and r'n'b. I have pretty much every genre of music but thats what my library is made up of. And if i delete all my mp3 files after converting to aac will they still be in my itunes folder in my music where i store all my songs?

I have 5297 songs in total so far and if i can get more but keeping the quality through my headphones i'd be very happy.

Any help is appreciated and rep will be left for you!

2 Comments

Why don't you just keep the best ones? I'm sure you don't listen to every single one.

why dont you convert 2 or 3 tracks while keeping a copy of the original first and renaming the new track so you can see the the different files, then listen to them if you notice a difference then as the previous post(jayy dog) said just delete the ones you dont listen to.
    If you cant tell which is which,start converting
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions