Bit Random But i need an Explanation

Im having a bit of a dumb moment and cant get my head around what this means:

"evidence of the use of exit interview comments in reviewing pay and working practices"

If someone could explain lol

Cheers

3 Comments

When someone leaves a job they should have an exit interview which trys to find out the reason that they left. The comment is asking whether that info was used to make sure people aren't leaving due to things that could be changed.

Benjimoron;1567263

When someone leaves a job they should have an exit interview which trys … When someone leaves a job they should have an exit interview which trys to find out the reason that they left. The comment is asking whether that info was used to make sure people aren't leaving due to things that could be changed.

That how I would read it too, similiar to a back to work interview after sickness etc. in a way.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;1567263

When someone leaves a job they should have an exit interview which trys … When someone leaves a job they should have an exit interview which trys to find out the reason that they left. The comment is asking whether that info was used to make sure people aren't leaving due to things that could be changed.

suze;1567273

That how I would read it too, similiar to a back to work interview after … That how I would read it too, similiar to a back to work interview after sickness etc. in a way.

AAAhhh yes i get it now thanks alot:thumbsup:

Repped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions