Expired

Bit Random But what country is cheap to swim with Dolphin's

11 replies
Found 12th Dec 2009
Bit Random But what country is cheap to swim with Dolphin's
Me and partner are looking to book a hol for our xmas gift to each other...We went to a cheapish portigal holiday but at zoomarine it was £370 for us both to swim with dolphins for 15 mins!!
Anybody know of any good places to go or deals on swimming with dolphins lol xx

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

hamamet in tunisia-costs about 20 quid for a full morning!!

egypt was similar i think..most £25-thats at taba

just looking i think it must have been eilat they went to....but taba hilton is on the border with eilat. Lovely all inclusive hotel worth a look?

Original Poster

thanks for the replies guys!
and damn it we had a hol booked for egypt in january but my partners work would not give him the time off so needless to say we wont get going

EmilaAndBentley;7200852

thanks for the replies guys!and damn it we had a hol booked for egypt in … thanks for the replies guys!and damn it we had a hol booked for egypt in january but my partners work would not give him the time off so needless to say we wont get going

oh shame...its lovely and the price is fab right now-flights are quite expensive but the hotels are so cheap you can get real quality on a budget:thumbsup:

Original Poster

plumberman01;7200877

oh shame...its lovely and the price is fab right now-flights are quite … oh shame...its lovely and the price is fab right now-flights are quite expensive but the hotels are so cheap you can get real quality on a budget:thumbsup:

i kno we had a all inclusive for £350 for both of us but we did book it well in advance and a very good deal..Will probably look at going around april/may

EmilaAndBentley;7200891

i kno we had a all inclusive for £350 for both of us but we did book it … i kno we had a all inclusive for £350 for both of us but we did book it well in advance and a very good deal..Will probably look at going around april/may

hot hot hot:thumbsup:

egypt, great value for money over there

only if you wanna go to either barbados or jamacia great day swam with stingrays too

im just a beginer on this replying so bare with me all thanks

Banned

jamaica cost me around £80 for 45 mins

If you thought anything of dolphins, you wouldn't want to put them through this.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1663
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247642
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions