Expired

Bit random but where can I get an ironing water jug?

Found 27th Nov 2009
Mine got dropped and has cracked and I only want a really thin proper one which stores next to the iron.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement one? I have tried Wilkos & a local ironmonger and no luck.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskIronJugWater Bottle
5 Comments
ask in argos - comet etc- email maker - tefal -or the like - im sure they will oblige
Are you talking about the plastic little things? If you are, Robert Dyas do them.......
Banned
lol i always wondered how i would get water in the iron if i ever lost that little jug

let me know the outcome op.......just in case i lose mine:)
Wilkinsons sell them as well
Original Poster
Jumpingphil;7019547

Whenever I do the ironing I pour the water straight into the iron.Do you … Whenever I do the ironing I pour the water straight into the iron.Do you really need the little jug?

I just think it's easier and it stores in by the iron on a tiny shelf, do you fill up straight from the tap? I also do loads in one go too so I need lots of refills....

cloudthecat;7019651

Are you talking about the plastic little things? If you are, Robert Dyas … Are you talking about the plastic little things? If you are, Robert Dyas do them.......

I can't see them on the website - do you have a link?

jeany123;7019698

Wilkinsons sell them as well

I tried in Wilkos in the shop already and couldn't see them anywhere - which section are the in in yours?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions