EXPIRED

Bit Torents

Hi anyone know a good bit torrent site to down load music

45 Comments

We allowed to put 'em on here?

Dont think so.

Mine got pulled once.

Torents
    always read that as tourettes for some reason.......
    anyway i have no idea.soz:oops:

Ibtl?

Ibtb?

isohunt? piratebay? places like that you mean?

Can we spread the word by pm then?

Ace Hayward;2144390

lol

Ace Hayward;2144390

You little DEMONOID We're not alowed to name places like mininova...

i'd suggest googleing... after all, anything on Google must be legal, surely? :whistling:

Urgh get over it is someone wants to get music by downloading it, let them deal with what will happen (if anything) if they do. I personallly think some CDs are over priced, and whats the point in buying one if yew dont like the whole album, just a few songs off it (talking about songs that have no been brough out as a singles)

you've never hread of limewire... why the hell use bittorent?

timothyw9;2144584

Because bit torrent is alot safer, people will comment and say if it has a virus in it.
    You can download full albums at once and not be worried it has a virus/worm in.

what is a bit torrent anyway?
    gather its to do with downloading music, but can anyone expand on that for me?

Ive herd torrentz will search loads of sites for you if you want to back up ur music cd's but ur cd drive is broken on ur pc!!!!!!

Bit torrents are alot faster than limewire to, when ever i use limewire it lags my laptop and i always get loads things up after i have searched which are viruses

dcx_badass;2144590

Ahahahaha limewire what a Joke.

I'd use limewire if it was only for a single MP3. Why look up a torrent and then go to the trouble of downloading it in the client?

Bit torrent for everything else!! I have billions of great sites (both public and private), but as usual I shaln't be sharing. They're easy enough to find, and I don't want to draw attention to them.

unleashing1;2144599

Ive herd torrentz will search loads of sites for you if you want to back … Ive herd torrentz will search loads of sites for you if you want to back up ur music cd's but ur cd drive is broken on ur pc!!!!!!

That scenario would still be illegal.

Banned

dcx_badass I'll spam if you spam first :oops:

unleashing1 i am scared of your avy...

dcx_badass;2144560

Well I reported this thread.

:thumbsup: well done, if i were your mother i'd be proud, its a good thing you have done here, we can all sleep peacefully tonight knowing we have you to look out for threads like these..

lumoruk;2144622

dcx_badass I'll spam if you spam first :oops:

Why not just ignore this thread..It was obvious what it's about. :whistling:

Banned

Proximo;2144675

http://www.waffles.fm/

Yes but you have to invite someone in there Proximo. Is it any good?

Banned

Blasphemous;2144800

Yes but you have to invite someone in there Proximo. Is it any good?

very very good not even for music, its a great source of applications for mac and xp as well and has alot of rare music in FLAC just wanted to give it a shout out as it has been good to me

rapidshare.com?
    Not torrents but its fast.

Proximo;2144966

very very good not even for music, its a great source of applications … very very good not even for music, its a great source of applications for mac and xp as well and has alot of rare music in FLAC just wanted to give it a shout out as it has been good to me

Sounds very interesting, like the name :lol:

mind you all the raders its a question: would it be legal if...

i go to esnips.com and find the song i want, let it load and then go to my internet temporary files by Tools - internet option - browing history ( choose settings) and select view files. and sort it by file type and copy the MPEG Layer 3 audio file to my media player.

just a question:whistling:

livelongHUKD;2144992

mind you all the raders its a question: would it be legal if...i go to … mind you all the raders its a question: would it be legal if...i go to esnips.com and find the song i want, let it load and then go to my internet temporary files by Tools - internet option - browing history ( choose settings) and select view files. and sort it by file type and copy the MPEG Layer 3 audio file to my media player.just a question:whistling:

Yea it would be illegal.

Because you would be saving the file to collection without you lawfully owning it.

Magic_monkey;2144973

rapidshare.com?Not torrents but its fast.

how can u say torents are not fast, its all about your correct settings in preference and the torrent with more seeds, might give you faster speed then rapidshare.

Banned

dcx_badass;2144381

Someone hold me back.I vote for a ban.

I was waiting for you to post. :w00t:

Magic_monkey;2144999

Yea it would be illegal.Because you would be saving the file to … Yea it would be illegal.Because you would be saving the file to collection without you lawfully owning it.

thanks for that, Geek

Banned

duckmagicuk2;2144612

I'd use limewire if it was only for a single MP3. Why look up a torrent … I'd use limewire if it was only for a single MP3. Why look up a torrent and then go to the trouble of downloading it in the client?Bit torrent for everything else!! I have billions of great sites (both public and private), but as usual I shaln't be sharing. They're easy enough to find, and I don't want to draw attention to them.

with some clients you can choose which internal files you want to DL.. I stopped using limewire about 2years ago. :thumbsup:

Banned

livelongHUKD;2145013

thanks for that, Geek

you can get an infraction for that....

Banned

livelongHUKD;2145002

how can u say torents are not fast, its all about your correct settings … how can u say torents are not fast, its all about your correct settings in preference and the torrent with more seeds, might give you faster speed then rapidshare.

rapidshare will fill up your bandwidth. torrents will only do so depending on seeds...

the split files and high corruption rate on rapidshare keep me away. I dont hold my breath each time I DL so BT is fine for me too :thumbsup:

livelongHUKD;2145002

how can u say torents are not fast, its all about your correct settings … how can u say torents are not fast, its all about your correct settings in preference and the torrent with more seeds, might give you faster speed then rapidshare.

I didn't say that torrents weren't fast. But they rely on seeders. if you want to find something that is not popular it could take ages due to lack of seeders.
    Rapidshare is server based which allows me to download any hosted file at my maximum d/l speed at any time.

Magic_monkey;2145030

I didn't say that torrents weren't fast. But they rely on seeders. if you … I didn't say that torrents weren't fast. But they rely on seeders. if you want to find something that is not popular it could take ages due to lack of seeders.Rapidshare is server based which allows me to download any hosted file at my maximum d/l speed at any time.

ok since you are talking about finding stuff online, you cant find any rapidshare link by searching, it has to be given to you by some1 when on torrents its all there you just fetch it. lol how do u like that.

i would prefer limewire or DC++ over Sh*tty rapidshare which also charges you for downloads or makes you wait hours.

i am off to sleep now will carry on 2moro

Banned

vixygwim;2145080

:lol: bashing from anti-piracy members.

but i enjoy that!

Banned

timothyw9;2144584

Do people still use limewire these days? That is sooooooo 90's :whistling:

Try btjunkie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.11
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563833
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433

See more discussions