Bitcoin trading is this a scam?

Found 11th Jan
Hi guys, anyone had experience with these? Looks to good to be true. apparently u deposit money into your online account, you are provided with a broker and the software.
I know the returns are always exaggerated which makes me wonder if this is actually a scam.

Link

I've seen comments in here about mining (particularly comments on computer hardware deals) is the only way to start warning a little is to look at high spec computers etc...?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Looks like a scam. I'm just glad I've won the Nigerian lottery and no longer have to worry about money.
17 Comments
Think I've answered my own question. Seems it is a scam. Shame because using Peter Jones makes it seem a good idea.
yes
Looks like a scam. I'm just glad I've won the Nigerian lottery and no longer have to worry about money.
CoeK6 m ago

Looks like a scam. I'm just glad I've won the Nigerian lottery and no …Looks like a scam. I'm just glad I've won the Nigerian lottery and no longer have to worry about money.

I'm still waiting for the Prince of Namibia to send me the gold he needs to shift.
richje1005 m ago

I'm still waiting for the Prince of Namibia to send me the gold he needs …I'm still waiting for the Prince of Namibia to send me the gold he needs to shift.

Did you remember to send him $4000 to enable the fast transfer of his gold?
CoeK49 m ago

Did you remember to send him $4000 to enable the fast transfer of his gold?

Yep. It's left my account and he's sent me a receipt. I must chase him up
bitcoin trading is very risky at the moment. there's moves by the Korean government to ban the exchanges. the Koreans are one of the major markets. enter at your own risk
If you’re on here asking if bitcoin is a scam then stay away from it. You need to know about cryptocurrency, blockchain and other stuff. Search top 10 cryptocurrency and invest in one of the others
jayonline853 h, 8 m ago

If you’re on here asking if bitcoin is a scam then stay away from it. You n …If you’re on here asking if bitcoin is a scam then stay away from it. You need to know about cryptocurrency, blockchain and other stuff. Search top 10 cryptocurrency and invest in one of the others

Or avoid them like the plague! Even Warren Buffet is now saying this is going to end badly and people will get hurt. The Chinese Government today began implementing measures to force local authorities to stamp out cryptocurrency dealers. There was also an article in a computing magazine recently that predicted that once quantum computing enters the mainstream (possibly less than 10 yrs time) the security offered by blockchain will be severely affected. There have been too many cases where a supposedly safe depot has been hacked and people have lost a lot of (digital) money. It is a practically unregulated market, so you have next to no redress if it all goes wrong.
Edited by: "Sandman66" 11th Jan
Sandman661 h, 12 m ago

Or avoid them like the plague! Even Warren Buffet is now saying this is …Or avoid them like the plague! Even Warren Buffet is now saying this is going to end badly and people will get hurt. The Chinese Government today began implementing measures to force local authorities to stamp out cryptocurrency dealers. There was also an article in a computing magazine recently that predicted that once quantum computing enters the mainstream (possibly less than 10 yrs time) the security offered by blockchain will be severely affected. There have been too many cases where a supposedly safe depot has been hacked and people have lost a lot of (digital) money. It is a practically unregulated market, so you have next to no redress if it all goes wrong.

You think quantum computing is only 10 years away?
My brother bought into Ethereum months ago maybe even 2016 .
Think it’s similar to bit coin .
He has made over £10k profit and still has his £2.5 K investment in it . He just took the £10K out and left his initial investment in . He did buy at the right time .
I won’t risk my money !
Edited by: "yozzman1234" 11th Jan
CoeK48 m ago

You think quantum computing is only 10 years away?

Intel are already making progress towards it. One major problem that will need to be overcome is the ability to cool the systems to a degree that is only really possible on an industrial scale at the moment, but where there’s a will there’s a way. To be fair, 10 yrs might be ambitious, but I wouldn’t rule it out. If a major league player such as Google or Amazon decides to get involved at the latter stage for development distribution it may be the case that you will be able to pay for access remotely.

google.co.uk/amp…mp/
Edited by: "Sandman66" 11th Jan
ripple just announced deal with moneycorp. worth the risk at $2. and Warren Buffett has been wrong on occasions. turned down Google and Amazon
Edited by: "discozohan" 11th Jan
Sandman6648 m ago

Intel are already making progress towards it. One major problem that will …Intel are already making progress towards it. One major problem that will need to be overcome is the ability to cool the systems to a degree that is only really possible on an industrial scale at the moment, but where there’s a will there’s a way. To be fair, 10 yrs might be ambitious, but I wouldn’t rule it out. If a major league player such as Google or Amazon decides to get involved at the latter stage for development distribution it may be the case that you will be able to pay for access remotely.https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nextplatform.com/2018/01/10/quantum-computing-enters-2018-like-1968/amp/

Google is already involved in research, as well as a load of others.
discozohan46 m ago

ripple just announced deal with moneycorp. worth the risk at $2. and …ripple just announced deal with moneycorp. worth the risk at $2. and Warren Buffett has been wrong on occasions. turned down Google and Amazon

I don't see what makes ripple worth so much tbh.
Only buy what you can afford

Dont use that trading software its all a scam.

Buy different altcoins btc is too expensive and the fees alone will keep you in losses.
It's actually a pure competitive market to the extremes, without any regulations, rules or other constraints, let alone ethics and good conduct. Which is good, because it will keep diluting the value off top coins and shift it downwards, across the whole ecosystem - thus preventing from creation of untouchable giants. The least thing we need in crypto world and cryptocurrency is the creation of equivalents of Google, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, which would dominate the system and exploit everyone else.
Edited by: "Jay_Shields" 21st Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants