Bitcoins is it actually as good as they say

Found 12th Feb
Ok so been watching bbc1 in bitcoins and I’ve researched about it in the past

No all these 20 odd year olds saying there making millions because they bought them early ,but have they actually got wealth as there’s no physical currency and over night your money could be worth nothing .

Can you actually cash this stuff in to make millions or thousands of pounds ?
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
You can transfer your capital gains in to a digital wallet and then withdraw it as cash.
If u wanna invest in Bitcoins, you would be better off just speculating on their price with a broker such as ig.com
You can cash it in while there are other people willing to buy. You can buy sone physical assets too, then convert that to real money but it’s a very high risk gamble/investment that is very hard to know where it is going on a day to day basis. Don’t invest any money you can’t afford to loose! This time next year you could be laughing or crying but I doubt the price will be any where near it is today!
deleted265520
You're about 8-10 weeks too late OP. From what I've seen they are now falling rapidly.

Have a friend who bought 4 bitcoin for about £600 each a year or so ago. He sold 2 for £5000 each and they kept two. It got to about $19,000 in November when I told him to pull the trigger on the last two but he decided to keep them.

They've plummeted somewhat since.
You are years too late. To do any kind of mining you need large rigs that cost thousands.

Buying bitcoin hasn’t been cheap for a long time so to invest you have to take a big risk.

Other Crypto currencies are probably never going to be as successful as bit coin so probably not worth any investment unless you mine them at the very early stages and keep them for a long time and of your lucky one might become worth something. It’s unlikely though as there are new crypto currencies being launched all the time meaning they aren’t going to grow in value as fast or as much.
I find it very similar to the GET RICH QUICK schemes that the Forex traders were pushing last year or year before. Now it's crypto!

Too risky, I struggle putting a 10p bet on the Football at weekends.
Its all just money laundering for drug dealers
Full consensus DLT, as I mentioned in other threads, is the current breakthrough in human invention since the invention of electricity, cryptocurrency is an implementation of this.
Segata-Sanshiro9 h, 56 m ago

No. Google UK government dlt block chain.
Edited by: "splender" 13th Feb
Segata-Sanshiro12 h, 55 m ago

I think you're right that criminals will use it, but now its more of a wealth distribution platform, a bit like an electronic Robin Hood only the opposite way around
darkstryder36014 h, 33 m ago

I find it very similar to the GET RICH QUICK schemes that the Forex …I find it very similar to the GET RICH QUICK schemes that the Forex traders were pushing last year or year before. Now it's crypto!Too risky, I struggle putting a 10p bet on the Football at weekends.

And thats probably why you will never be rich (like me!)
frakison2 h, 3 m ago

And thats probably why you will never be rich (like me!)

Tell me how you do it?! (for a small £350 initial sum)
A glorified unregulated ponzi scheme
hass1236 m ago

A glorified unregulated ponzi scheme

and there is such a thing as regulated ponzi scheme ?
mattmerch50 s ago

and there is such a thing as regulated ponzi scheme ?

Yes, the Banking Sector
darkstryder3603 h, 39 m ago

Tell me how you do it?! (for a small £350 initial sum)

Sorry mate, text didn't come over correctly and makes me sound like a stuck up prat. What I actually meant was that I'm the same as you with risk, i.e neither of us will be rich
People have been saying it's too late to 'get in' since Bitcoin was at triple digits.

People don't know where it's going next unless they have insider information.

Research and take action is my advice (even if the action is to not invest..it's an individual choice).
Edited by: "unreality" 13th Feb
do your homework. research blockchain tech and decided from there. think the Bitcoin ship has sailed but there are other cryptos .....research XRP XLM ETH NEO IOTA to name a few. if you think you can make money on some go for it.....but don't spend what you can't afford to lose. I've heard people were maxing out their credit cards to invest don't go down that route.
Edited by: "discozohan" 14th Feb
blockchain is the way for many companies now to be more secure online and share technology.

A lot of what happen in November was due to it being forced on us by media and the news. People with no clue about block chain brought bitcoin, double money and sold as they could not see what to do with it . 80% of sales in November and December were from people with no skills and thought were missing out. The media jumped on it, as people who are in the know they said (due to them not being quick to buy) was a bad thing and wanted it to go down to allow them to buy

do you think likes of Microsoft, virgin and other companies would not of brought it for profit? i heard rem ours virgin made over 100 million and then sold it all and now telling people wont let them buy on cards? "kettle black"
splender13th Feb

Full consensus DLT, as I mentioned in other threads, is the current …Full consensus DLT, as I mentioned in other threads, is the current breakthrough in human invention since the invention of electricity, cryptocurrency is an implementation of this.

consensus between whom?
hass12313th Feb

Yes, the Banking Sector

tin foil hats on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants