Bitfenix PC screw

Found 17th May
I have a bitfenix phenom M Nvidia edition micro atx case and one of the screws on the foot broke. Now I need a new screw. I asked bitfenix and they said they'll send me 4 screws for free for the foot, howevers its 10 Euros for the shipment, since it will be posted from china. But if it was 10 euros then AliExpress would not as a business framework work...

They did upon request tell me: The spec of the screw is diameter 6.5mm #6-32*10mm.

This does not help me at all. Can't find a screw such as this online. Can anyone help me since BitFenix is very unhelpful...
Community Updates
MiscComputersPC
4 Comments
Bunch of Muppets. It's a common case screw and you're just missing the UNC which is unified coarse or more commonly 32 threads per inch

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…ews

No idea what the head is so can't help you but you will find 6 32 1/2" will do as it's just 12.5mm. Either cut down or use washers
Remember these are an American standard so don't look for metric measurements but fractions of inches.
kester7617th May

Remember these are an American standard so don't look for metric …Remember these are an American standard so don't look for metric measurements but fractions of inches.

Thank you Kester. Ended up purchasing rover.ebay.com/rov…642 did the trick. Saved over £8 from the quote bitfenix gave.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants