bitmetv invite please anyone.......,

many thanks in advance

13 Comments

be crazy to just dish one out!

Original Poster

matt3454

be crazy to just dish one out!

why

I gave 2 out to people i thought i could trust. I eventually got banned because they got them selves banned.

Original Poster

matt3454

I gave 2 out to people i thought i could trust. I eventually got banned … I gave 2 out to people i thought i could trust. I eventually got banned because they got them selves banned.

you could trust me please,

what is "bitmetv"??? and how come you need invites to it and not just set up an account??

jaycarr1984

what is "bitmetv"??? and how come you need invites to it and not just set … what is "bitmetv"??? and how come you need invites to it and not just set up an account??

Private bittorrent tracker.

Very high quality torrents/massive back catalog.

Original Poster

jaycarr1984

what is "bitmetv"??? and how come you need invites to it and not just set … what is "bitmetv"??? and how come you need invites to it and not just set up an account??

they don't accept direct members, members need to invite.....,
bitmetv.org/

Original Poster

matt3454

Private bittorrent tracker.Very high quality torrents/massive back … Private bittorrent tracker.Very high quality torrents/massive back catalog.

(_;)

oh right! nice! beats the likes of thebox.bz then i guess which i used to think was good!

would anyone share an invite then?

I used to have an account and then didn't login for a while. Got deleted for inactivity. Kicking myself.

i dont see why they make sites like that where they are highly regarded and yet not accessible to a lot of people!

Original Poster

anyone please........................................................., give me invite please................................,

Original Poster

please.....................................................,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions