Expired

Bits and Bobs (Cbeebies) DVD

Found 11th Dec 2012
Is there any kind person who can create a dvd of bits and bobs for me? They don't exist, but it's all my 10 year old autistic son wants for Christmas! It's on Cbeebies channel everyday at 1.05pm. I don't have a dvd recorder. I am willing to pay and you would make my sons Christmas!

youtube.com/wat…age
Community Updates
11 Comments
I will search for videos and see what I can do - will keep you posted
Original Poster
Hi, Thanks, but they dont exist. I've found various forums discussing how ridiculous it is.
I would be happy to record it for you for the next few days and stick it on a DVD if you would like.
Original Poster
boohai

I would be happy to record it for you for the next few days and stick it … I would be happy to record it for you for the next few days and stick it on a DVD if you would like.

That would be brilliant, if you wouldn't mind? Thank you so much. Let me know how much I owe you!
I'll set it up to record then. It's no problem, my pleasure!
Nice one boohia! You deserve a level 3 flamedeer! Hope your son has a fab christmas Reality x
Original Poster
Thank you everyone, wish I could send you a level 3 flamedeer, I've got plenty of level 1's and 1 level 2. You can have them all.
I've sent you a pm Reality bit I'm waiting for your address so I can send the DVD.
Hi boohai
Are you selling the dvd of Bits and Bobs. Its all my nephew will watch so if you are I would be really interested. Thanks.
boohai

I would be happy to record it for you for the next few days and stick it … I would be happy to record it for you for the next few days and stick it on a DVD if you would like.

Hi there, my son has been asking for this incessantly too - would you have a copy for us also by any chance? We used to watch it together when he was recovering from his 2nd open heart surgery and for some reason he is obsessed with finding it again 3 or more years later- thank you in advance - Wendy and Joseph
Original Poster
I got a friend to record it off youtube for me. You could google how to do it, I'm sure it won't be that difficult. xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants