Groups

BitterWallet

what a load of carp!

11 Comments

Well dont read it then!

Banned

it's certainly not the best journalistic writing I've ever read. makes your head ache with all the rubbish they spout out...GET TO THE POINT!

Banned

Just some examples

"It sounds like something out of new Hollywood flick ‘Eagle Eye’,"
    "Thank the Hammer of Thor then"
    "money in a pot and start work on developing transporter technology from Star Trek. Possibly more reliable, too."
    [SIZE="1"][bitterwallet.com][/SIZE]

Banned

Yes they need to work on their comedy reallllllly quickly. Its embarrassing all the "jokes"

lol, great thread!!

Bitterwallet takes an all time new low!...

Posted by ]Paul Smith | January 12th, 2009 at 12:37 am @Anon Do you ever … Posted by ]Paul Smith | January 12th, 2009 at 12:37 am @Anon Do you ever see yourself, one day in the future, actually having a girlfriend? Or even speaking to one? You know, one that isn’t shipped to your front door in a crate from Japan? Just curious. Cheer up, sailor!

What a nice post from one of the Bitterwallet staff!

Source: bitterwallet.com/dea…990

read it for 30 secs once, sounded like someone amusing himself with his own 'jokes'

gary_rip;4035442

Bitterwallet takes an all time new low!...What a nice post from one of … Bitterwallet takes an all time new low!...What a nice post from one of the Bitterwallet staff!Source: http://www.bitterwallet.com/deathwatch-lifewatch-woolies-resurrected-by-iceland/5990

Poor Paul Smith..............echoing his own life woes in a blog.

I like BW. I don't want straight factual news, I want my reports to ramble on sarcastically and with colourful metaphors for several paragraphs, as if the writing is more important than the story behind the article. If I wanted something to inform, I'd read Financial Times. If I want a sadistic lul at the impending death of DSGi, I'd read BW.

Yes, the headlines are a bit off, and Paul really needs to not be such an **** to commenters who are offering useful criticism, but other than that, I like it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1117
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384

See more discussions