Groups

Bizarre paypal issue

For some reason whenever I connect to paypal at home I get a Dutch login page and have to change back to English, don't get this anywhere else.

Am on O2 broadband using OpenDNS

Anyone else have this?

7 Comments

As you, using O2 with OpenDNS and get English page, what url are you using?

Does it do the same when you click a link?

[url]www.paypal.com[/url]

Original Poster

harlzter;4971861

As you, using O2 with OpenDNS and get English page, what url are you … As you, using O2 with OpenDNS and get English page, what url are you using?Does it do the same when you click a link?[url]www.paypal.com[/url]

If I click the link it goes to the US site, If i type [url]www.paypal.com[/url] I get paypal.nl/nl

Doesn't happen all the time but often enough to be annoying

its all dutch to me...........

Original Poster

ray magini;4972181

its all dutch to me...........

niet grappig

I've had the problem for ages, I assumed that it was because I lived and worked in Holland for about 5 months and logged into Paypal regularly that was why. However I now have a completely new PC and even before I sign in it comes up in Dutch, don't know if it's somehow tagged my account / ip etc.

i think it could be paypal have tagged your IP and automatically set as dutch, go into your profile and you should be able to change it

try your timezone paypal.com/uk/…one

had that for a while,not happened for a bit though

Original Poster

faevilangel;4972466

i think it could be paypal have tagged your IP and automatically set as … i think it could be paypal have tagged your IP and automatically set as dutch, go into your profile and you should be able to change ittry your timezone https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-time-zone

Thanks will try that :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions