Groups
    EXPIRED

Bizarre statistic-Scottish lawyers

Scottish law society has revealed today that 1 in 25 Scottish lawyers is transexual and currently "living and working in the opposite gender assigned at birth"

This represents 4 percent of the Scottish legal profession-seems quite high for one profession.

5 Comments

Banned

Your all strange in scotland

I've been a lawyer in Scotland for 8 years and have never met any. I suspect this is a joke response to a Law Society diversity survey.

That is bizarre indeed, but surely can't be true.

Maybe the lawyers completing these surveys were proving they could 'have a laugh too'

Thistleno1

I've been a lawyer in Scotland for 8 years and have never met any. I … I've been a lawyer in Scotland for 8 years and have never met any. I suspect this is a joke response to a Law Society diversity survey.

How do you know.
    Do you feel everyone you meet. http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/Woot.gif

There's 10 solicitors in my office but not aware of any of them being transexual - though may just study them more closely from now on X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …185474
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions