Expired

BJS TWO MAN DELIVERY QUESTION

Found 20th Mar
Hi Guys

So today BJS Home Delivery have been out to drop off my new tv ( replacement Sony for a Sony) has anyone else had a terrible experience like me with these? Gone and took both plugs back with them when I rang ten mins later after putting new television together hes lied and told

Me they haven't got any plugs. If you ever have this "courier" deliver anything make them wait before signing that paper work
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
yep they are useless

twice they forgot to load a 7 seat sofa on their truck when id taken days off so someone was it home - this was from made.com

With the size of the sofa it shouldnt have been something you could "forget" once never mind twice

They had no copy of the invoice so expected me to sign a hand written sheet of paper which I refused and told them they could leave it without signiture or wait until I assembled it which then started them being a bit arsey about their own errors
Edited by: "jase.2" 20th Mar
jase.214 m ago

yep they are uselesstwice they forgot to load a 7 seat sofa on their truck …yep they are uselesstwice they forgot to load a 7 seat sofa on their truck when id taken days off so someone was it home - this was from made.comWith the size of the sofa it shouldnt have been something you could "forget" once never mind twice They had no copy of the invoice so expected me to sign a hand written sheet of paper which I refused and told them they could leave it without signiture or wait until I assembled it which then started them being a bit arsey about their own errors

Did they wait until u set it up then?
machomansavage25 m ago

Did they wait until u set it up then?

nope they refused, so i rang made.com and got them to speak to the courier - the threat of me telling made to shove the sofa was enough to get it left and £100 credit
jase.220th Mar

nope they refused, so i rang made.com and got them to speak to the courier …nope they refused, so i rang made.com and got them to speak to the courier - the threat of me telling made to shove the sofa was enough to get it left and £100 credit

Awesome! Thanks for original decent post, don't know why every is leaving silly remarks is my scenario or title that bad? Don't understand it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions