Expired

Black Berry Messenger Sim Card

Found 21st Feb 2011
I need a sim card which will allow my son to use BlackBerry Messenger. A rolling monthly contract with a couple of hundred minutes and texts would be great.

He already has a BlackBerry phone but it has a Tesco sim card in it which does not allow messenger.

8 Comments

Tesco allow bb messenger ring them up or sign into your account on there website click extras and blackberry this costs £5 per month

Original Poster

I phoned Tesco and was told that you could only have blackberry messenger on a blackberry phone bought with a contract from them. Currently they do not have sim only deals which have messenger on them.

Any other network providers?

Original Poster

I phoned Tesco and was told that you could only have blackberry messenger on a blackberry phone bought with a contract from them. Currently they do not have sim only deals which have messenger on them.

Original Poster

You just need to have a tarrif that allows you to access the internet on the phone, o2 does bolt ons for £5 a month or something.

im sure tmobile do a bb sim top up £10 and get 6 months internet free

Hi.
i have recently brought a blackberry from the o2 shop but they didnt give me a new simcard with the phone, but i need a simcard that has got free blackberry messenger on it even if you havent got credit. Does anyone know where i can get one from because i can't find one from anywhere, and im in need of one ASAP!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983226
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions