Groups

Black birds on me fat balls!!!

Well, there are!!, they can't get to the seed on the bird table 'cos of the snow, so they are hanging off the fat balls suspended underneath ( that are there for the lil' birds ) which is just weird looking. I can't take a piccy at the mo 'cos it's still quite dark, but I will when it brightens up.

13 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4289450

:lol: :lol: nice title

I thought so :-D

snowwwwwww weeeeeee.... lol

OH has just been out in his robe throwing snowballs at daughter... now he's jumping in the bath to get dressed and is almost more excited than 15 year old!!! lol

We have a few hanging up too I love the antics of the Magpies as they try to get to them, but fail!

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4289464

snowwwwwww weeeeeee.... lolOH has just been out in his robe throwing … snowwwwwww weeeeeee.... lolOH has just been out in his robe throwing snowballs at daughter... now he's jumping in the bath to get dressed and is almost more excited than 15 year old!!! lol

It's gonna carry on for a few hours yet, apparently :-D

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4289468

We have a few hanging up too I love the antics of the Magpies as they … We have a few hanging up too I love the antics of the Magpies as they try to get to them, but fail!

We don't get Magpies round here, dunno why??

MrGrumpyman;4289505

We don't get Magpies round here, dunno why??

I hope you never do, they seem to take over and then the small birds go elsewhere.

ChipSticks;4289464

snowwwwwww weeeeeee.... lolOH has just been out in his robe throwing … snowwwwwww weeeeeee.... lolOH has just been out in his robe throwing snowballs at daughter... now he's jumping in the bath to get dressed and is almost more excited than 15 year old!!! lol

It's just raining now in london, most of the snow from monday has gone.

Blackbirds is one word.

Banned

thesaint;4289780

Blackbirds is one word.

It's never wise to assume he is talking about a blackbird, when he could have been talking about black birds. (You do realise there are several birds in the UK that are black?)

We'll if you didn't, you do now. No need to rep. :thumbsup:

Banned

MrGrumpyman;4289453

I thought so :-D

Tame. Your balls were might to entice some nice tits. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

guv;4289821

Could be time for a Tits and Balls thread......wotchyathink?? :-D

Banned

MrGrumpyman;4289836

Get your balls out for me tits?

Sounds good to me. Much better than a cupped handfull of **** to get attention IMHO.

guv;4289821

MrGrumpyman;4289836

guv;4289887

Get your balls out for me tits?Sounds good to me. Much better than a … Get your balls out for me tits?Sounds good to me. Much better than a cupped handfull of **** to get attention IMHO.

:w00t::giggle: have you two lost the plot??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632171
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions