Black christmas tree lights

Hi all,a long shot I know but is there such a thing,quick searches have not shown anything!
Tia

25 Comments

Can't imagine why not!

Closest I have seen are purple/blue?

Never seen black Xmas lights... do you have a white tree or something?

As black is the absence of light, no.

Like a black light that fluoresces things?

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

Never seen black Xmas lights... do you have a white tree or something?

oO
no,but was trying to go a bit "goth" with skull and crosses baubels,that sort of thing,it`s because we`ve bought a 6ft half tree,where the top is bushy but the trunk is showing up to about 3 1/2 feet! weird I know,just like my missus! oO

Original Poster

groenleader

Like a black light that fluoresces things?

I suppose,or led`s but closest thing so far have been micro led lights within round black rattan balls or small black lanterns!

whingygit

oOno,but was trying to go a bit "goth" with skull and crosses … oOno,but was trying to go a bit "goth" with skull and crosses baubels,that sort of thing,it`s because we`ve bought a 6ft half tree,where the top is bushy but the trunk is showing up to about 3 1/2 feet! weird I know,just like my missus! oO

I was gonna mention "goth" but maybe goths would take offence haha, I have many goth mates who also want these but to my knowledge non of them have been able to find anything

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

I was gonna mention "goth" but maybe goths would take offence haha, I … I was gonna mention "goth" but maybe goths would take offence haha, I have many goth mates who also want these but to my knowledge non of them have been able to find anything

a guy on ebay germany has skull,dragon baubels etc

a black light?

Banned

the best you will get that i can find are "uv black light fairy lights"

witch are more purple than black, but since are black lights, the with act as such

lights4fun.co.uk/i/q…-8m

Original Poster

andrew2you

a black light?

I know,wouldn`t come out black,more of a dk grey but hey ho!

What if you use a black marker on regular lights?

Original Poster

the best you will get that i can find are "uv black light fairy lights" … the best you will get that i can find are "uv black light fairy lights" witch are more purple than black, but since are black lights, the with act as such https://www.lights4fun.co.uk/i/q/CC1-UV/80-led-uv-purple-fairy-lights-on-clear-cable,-connectable-8m

interesting thank you,the o/h says that the purple (being a gothic colour too, might just work!

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

What if you use a black marker on regular lights?

you know,not such a bad idea,might just give that a go,see what happens,cheers!

why not get ordinary lights and not turn them on!!!!:p

Original Poster

spectra7045

why not get ordinary lights and not turn them on!!!!:p

save on leccy too....nice one!

I saw some then other day, was very dark and then it happened. Someone turned them on and they were no longer black. oO

was in poundland on Sunday and they had all sorts of star wars baubles and Christmas decorations......pretty certain they had a pack of black baubles with stickers of the death star or something like that, that u could pick off.....hope it helps

get some led lights with black cables...and don't switch them on

Original Poster

shywallflower

What about … What about these?https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sirius-Battery-Fairy-Lights-design/dp/B01BLIS2W2

now,my mrs loves these,thank you !

Original Poster

thanks all for your input and extra thanks to shywallflower.....I have one happy o/h now,all ordered!

whingygit

thanks all for your input and extra thanks to shywallflower.....I have … thanks all for your input and extra thanks to shywallflower.....I have one happy o/h now,all ordered!

Yay, glad to help!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY22
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.1011
    4. Electricity22

See more discussions