Groups
    EXPIRED

Black DS Lite?? anywhere with stock?

the only places i have found stock are burnley argos for collection and bury pc world for collection. is there anywhere online that delivers that has stock, ive checked dixons, pc world, currys, amazon, play.

my sister wants to get her boyfriend 1. rrp please i.e £90-100.

thanks alot!

EDIT: Shopto.net have some, just ordered 1:)

19 Comments

I have a Black DS Lite (still in box and never used) that you could have for £80 delivered if you can pay via BT.
    Got plenty of feedback on AVForums.

Try virgin, You can get a DS lite with 1 or 2 games for £100

Original Poster

storey, i cant seem to find anything about any bundles coming with games, can you link me pls.

John lewis and wilkinsons have them for £80

hajj_3

storey, i cant seem to find anything about any bundles coming with games, … storey, i cant seem to find anything about any bundles coming with games, can you link me pls.

Thats instore only

Yeah sorry thats in store only.

Virgin or Zavvi as it's changing it's name to had lots of black ones in stock in sheffield.
    With the deal that storey said but it is only instore. See if they have a store locator on their website.
    Hope you get one

he/she has ordered it off shopto.net

dandoc2

he/she has ordered it off shopto.net

How do you know that ?

EDIT: Shopto.net have some, just ordered 1

Read the top

lol..oopz

Original Poster

btw, scan.co.uk have them for £97.51:) gunna try and cancel my shopto.net order and get 1 from there instead.

john lewis have the black one in stock now:santa:

Original Poster

darn it, wish i checked nack here yesterday, ordered 1 from scan now for £97.51. grrr

smashed

I have a Black DS Lite (still in box and never used) that you could have … I have a Black DS Lite (still in box and never used) that you could have for £80 delivered if you can pay via BT.Got plenty of feedback on AVForums.

Does it have any warrenty left on it, and does it come with all the accessiores etc.If so i could offer you £70 delivered paypal or bank transfer providing you still have it of course

tef89

https://www.sendit.com/game/item/6000000003300have themn in stock for … https://www.sendit.com/game/item/6000000003300have themn in stock for £94.99 delivered

Out of stock at shopto, so ordered from sendit (silver one which is more expensive than black in some shops). Went through Quidco, but don't think cashback applies in this case - nothing to lose though! Thanks tef89:-D

pughy2000

Does it have any warrenty left on it, and does it come with all the … Does it have any warrenty left on it, and does it come with all the accessiores etc.If so i could offer you £70 delivered paypal or bank transfer providing you still have it of course

I have sold it I am afraid. Thanks for the interest tho

black ds
    Ebay £79.99 buy it now..

tracey310

black ds Ebay £79.99 buy it now..

unless you post a link then that price is pointless as there are new ones there for £49.99 or less but the postage is a killer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ap on iPhone ios1133
      2. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?11
      3. Ditched Sky1113
      4. Tough Doggy Ball Recommendations, Please?914

See more discussions