Black Friday

Posted 24th Nov
Hi, I was planning on buying a pack of digestive biscuits tomorrow, they are a pound.
Should I go ahead or do you think they will come down in price on black Friday.
Thanks in advance, Jimmy.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
If you buy a pack just now keep the receipt, you can then return them on Friday if they're cheaper
20 Comments
If you buy a pack just now keep the receipt, you can then return them on Friday if they're cheaper
Yes.
Chocolate digestives? Or plain? Makes all the difference..
I'd hold off until after Brexit.
Hennah24/11/2019 23:57

Chocolate digestives? Or plain? Makes all the difference..

Definitely plain with lashings of butter.
rogan179124/11/2019 23:44

If you buy a pack just now keep the receipt, you can then return them on …If you buy a pack just now keep the receipt, you can then return them on Friday if they're cheaper

Thank you.
I had visions of me sitting and browsing through hukd having a cup of tea and a digestive and seeing they were 20% off on Friday.
At least now I have a safety net.
ScubaDudes25/11/2019 00:00

I'd hold off until after Brexit.

I can't wait that long, sorry.
ScubaDudes25/11/2019 00:13

Just think of all the money you'll save in the meantime.

Nah, if I don't get my digestives I'll probably end up buying ginger nuts or the new iPhone.
Jimmy, the best advice I can give you is refrain from buying.. Five days temptation, everytime you're in front of the telly, you'll know they are there... So that one packet will end up costing you more as you will undoubtedly buy more when they are 99p on Friday.
catch2225/11/2019 09:05

Jimmy, the best advice I can give you is refrain from buying.. Five days …Jimmy, the best advice I can give you is refrain from buying.. Five days temptation, everytime you're in front of the telly, you'll know they are there... So that one packet will end up costing you more as you will undoubtedly buy more when they are 99p on Friday.

I think you're probably right. I've noticed they've increased the price to £1.10 so I'm guessing they're going to put a black Friday 10% off sticker on them on Friday making it 99p.
Anyone know how much is a pack in Tesco?

That way we can compare if it has dropped...
We really need to know if you plan to dunk the biscuits, before we can make an informed guess reply.
rimalpatel00725/11/2019 19:57

Anyone know how much is a pack in Tesco?That way we can compare if it has …Anyone know how much is a pack in Tesco?That way we can compare if it has dropped...

I couldn't answer that. I dont shop with the hoi polloi
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell25/11/2019 22:38

We really need to know if you plan to dunk the biscuits, before we can …We really need to know if you plan to dunk the biscuits, before we can make an informed guess reply.

No dunking when butter is involved.
I can't digest this.
MR112325/11/2019 23:41

I can't digest this.

Cut back on fatty foods.
Avoid fizzy drinks and foods that cause gas.
jimmy_the_fridge25/11/2019 23:52

Cut back on fatty foods.Avoid fizzy drinks and foods that cause gas.

20% reduction on black Friday
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions