Black Friday- dyson

Posted 24th Sep
Hello guys
I wanted to know how much discount is applied to the dyson cordless vacuums on Black Friday?
What is the best price you saw? And when?
Or should I wait until Boxing Day to catch a better deal as dyson has become very expensive.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
get a refurb from dyson ebay store especially when there is a code about.
Buy a shark or miele
deleted733638
Install wood floor
All very helpful comments lmao
do your research and decide on the model (s) you are interested. Black Friday deals will be
much better than Boxing day. Dyson will match most of the other retailers and if I recall correctly, you get
an extra year in warranty. Just be ready for Black Friday and see how the deals are the model you are looking for.

Should get a good deal on Black Friday.
shabbird24/09/2019 21:00

do your research and decide on the model (s) you are interested. Black …do your research and decide on the model (s) you are interested. Black Friday deals will be much better than Boxing day. Dyson will match most of the other retailers and if I recall correctly, you get an extra year in warranty. Just be ready for Black Friday and see how the deals are the model you are looking for. Should get a good deal on Black Friday.

Thank you
look on gumtree thousands of dysons for a fraction of the normal price (there might be a reason for that ie crap)
Edited by: "thomasleep" 24th Sep
Dyson products went downhill after Mr Dyson sold up! They were the best.
You think we we all have crystal balls? .....wait for it....
davewave24/09/2019 20:47

Buy a shark or miele

Just bought a shark vacuum. Had Dyson for years. Last 1 was the small ball, had 2 new motors in 18 months and now it’s gone again, chucked it away, load of crap. Shark is really good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants