Black Friday eBay code

Posted 27th Nov
I'm getting very, very worried.

It's payday on Black Friday, something which only happens every blue moon.... and eBay haven't released a code yet.

eBay don't wait for blue moons, they have a new discount code every time the wind changes direction.

So what's going on here?

I'm hoping it's going to be a decent 20% of all all items/sellers with a decent max limit, even if they do it just for one day.

If anybody is near eBay HQ, please pop round and knock on to check everything is ok. Feel free to go round the back and peer through the windows.
This is very unlike them!
Community Updates
Misc
3 Comments
eBay probably haven't released a Black Friday code yet because it isn't actually Black Friday yet. Just hold on and see what happens.
Haircut_10027/11/2019 19:00

eBay probably haven't released a Black Friday code yet because it isn't …eBay probably haven't released a Black Friday code yet because it isn't actually Black Friday yet. Just hold on and see what happens.

True but even before they’ve released/activated codes there’s already deals posted. So either they know where to find the info in advance on eBay website or eBay themselves inform big community sites like HUKD that help drive traffic
I’m absolutely flabbergasted
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants