Groups
    EXPIRED

Black friday post!!!

How is it I posted this earlier, it got moved to misc & deleted, yet now a mod has posted it, it stays and doesn't get moved to misc!!!

wtf is all that about!?!?!

hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…196

12 Comments

Mod bias (_;)

Banned

spam it.

Original Poster

Looks like it been deleted!

Banned

because, some one else has a thread

Banned

nicster08

Looks like it been deleted!

will sleep ok now? lol

im guessing andy doesnt realise it was posted earlier,but tbh,it doesnt matter WHO posted it does it?only that the info is shared?

and actually it was first posted 4 days ago
    Edited by: "barky" 15th Nov 2010

hotukdeals.com/mis…309

this is the ORIGINAL post,and if we are "playing fair" this should be moved back to deals where it was originally posted

Off topic....You're doing a great job posting so many deals OP! :thumbsup:

mod

nicster08,
    I've spammed mine and brought yours back and also moved back to deals. I wasn't aware you had posted earlier, but yes, the info has been confirmed now. However, at the time Sigma was right to move it to Misc as it was unconfirmed (and later member spammed). It should be in deals as it has specific info about what will be available - whereas previous Misc threads have merely said that Amazon are having a 'Black Friday' with no product info.
    Andy

Original Poster

Thanks Andy!

I'm afraid your post is spam Nicster - this was already posted 4 days before your post.

Original Poster

gari189

I'm afraid your post is spam Nicster - this was already posted 4 days … I'm afraid your post is spam Nicster - this was already posted 4 days before your post.

Did you read what Andy said???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041739
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2138
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764620
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114165

See more discussions