BLACK FRIDAY TITLES GET YOU HEAT!

Found 21st Nov 2017
Guys, be sure to mention that your deal relates in some way to black friday. This will get you LOADS OF HEAT!

Some suggestions:

• Black Friday
  • Black Friday Leak
  • Early Black Friday Deal
  • This deal is SO GOOD it MUST be Black Friday ALREADY!
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Cold, not an iPhone
iPhones are apparently for idiots who just buy labels and want to show off and have more money than sense. I always vote cold on iPhone deals, no matter how good or useful, just out of principle.
IPhone deal .....good , useful ... Never heard those words in the same sentence , Has to be a first
Hehe. “Usefulness is in the eye of the buyer” I believe the old deal finding proverb goes...
bluep1 h, 49 m ago

iPhones are apparently for idiots who just buy labels and want to show off …iPhones are apparently for idiots who just buy labels and want to show off and have more money than sense. I always vote cold on iPhone deals, no matter how good or useful, just out of principle.

All the teachers i see have iphones.
I know it's a high price end label but i think people have pride in themselves too much
Horses for courses. I personally only have iPhones now - not for a silly label but because I like how they work. Makes me laugh though when people dismiss iPhone deals JUST BECAUSE. Like the posters who say hot tubs are chavvy whenever a deal comes up...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions