Black Friday Xbox One Deals

8 replies
Found 8th Nov 2016
I'm gonna try and get an Xbox One on Black Friday and was wondering if anyone had a rough idea of how much they will probably sell for?

8 Comments

Why wait till black Friday? Some great deals today unless they have all sold out, and with regards to how much they will sell for is a 'how long is a piece of string?' question. Only way to know is on the day

Mystic meg says if you don't want the 4k aspect of the xbox one then buy the elite console today. As they will sell out of those within a day or so. Otherwise I'm guessing xbox one s will be going for 199.99 with fifa 17 again.

£150 on black friday

cruisecars

£150 on black friday

ok mystic meg (you wish)

andybriggs03

ok mystic meg (you wish)

It will more than likely be around the £150 mark, as the deals around at the moment are around the £179 mark, and many retailers will want to get rid of the Original Xbox ones, so the more they sell at £179, the less that will be available at a lower price, my recommendation, hold off until Black Friday, or wait until march and get a Nintendo Switch

thomps121

It will more than likely be around the £150 mark, as the deals around at … It will more than likely be around the £150 mark, as the deals around at the moment are around the £179 mark, and many retailers will want to get rid of the Original Xbox ones, so the more they sell at £179, the less that will be available at a lower price, my recommendation, hold off until Black Friday, or wait until march and get a Nintendo Switch

​if it's like the ps4 ones a couple weeks back there are barely gonna be any old xbox ones left in the UK

johnwillowlfc

Why wait till black Friday? Some great deals today unless they have all … Why wait till black Friday? Some great deals today unless they have all sold out, and with regards to how much they will sell for is a 'how long is a piece of string?' question. Only way to know is on the day

it was like this last year people waiting for black friday and the deals before were much cheaper than those we got black Friday last year, was hilarious last year the amount of people who spat there dummys out because they waited for black friday and didn't get better deals

voyager123

it was like this last year people waiting for black friday and the deals … it was like this last year people waiting for black friday and the deals before were much cheaper than those we got black Friday last year, was hilarious last year the amount of people who spat there dummys out because they waited for black friday and didn't get better deals

+1 like :D, yes these are great deals, and I personally wouldn't pass on it if i was in the market for an xbox one atm, likely the phat xbox one will be sold out everywhere come black friday
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1418
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769286
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564118

See more discussions