Groups

Black Friday/Cyber Monday over, now what?

Now that Black Friday and Cyber Monday is out of the way, was it any good for you?
    Personally, not overjoyed by the things on offer this year, except for the Amazon Fire 7 tablet that was a good buy.

Next on the agenda.....the flamedeer comp.

10 Comments

"At last..."

Now maybe the emails will stop my goodness got over 100. Now roll on boxing day sales

Not another anti Brexi... I mean anti Black Friday thread

Where's FP? anyone thinking FP is getting really old and slow - he used to be onto these types of threads in seconds - recently it's been minutes - hope the cold snap didn't take him away

philphil61

Not another anti Brexi... I mean anti Black Friday threadWhere's FP? … Not another anti Brexi... I mean anti Black Friday threadWhere's FP? anyone thinking FP is getting really old and slow - he used to be onto these types of threads in seconds - recently it's been minutes - hope the cold snap didn't take him away

I have been busy ignoring Black Friday/Cyber Monday [threads] (& watching the penultimate episode of Season 1 of "Westworld").

Ordered this today for £250 delivered which is better than any Cyber Monday deal I saw:

Dell Latitude 11 5175 2-in-1PC/Tablet, Core m5-6Y57 2.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 10.8″ FHD Touch Screen,mini HDMI, Webcam, 5MP fixed focus Front. 8MP auto focus Rear, USB: 1 x USB 3.0 Type C, 1 x Full size USB 3.0, Micro-SD Card Reader, Windows 10.

fanpages

I have been busy ignoring Black Friday/Cyber Monday [threads] (& watching … I have been busy ignoring Black Friday/Cyber Monday [threads] (& watching the penultimate episode of Season 1 of "Westworld").

Been watching the same series and its good

JDavies

except for the Amazon Fire 7 tablet that was a good buy.Next on the … except for the Amazon Fire 7 tablet that was a good buy.Next on the agenda.....the flamedeer comp.

Thanks to communist China.

I've missed most of it and went to France over the weekend instead!

fanpages

I have been busy ignoring Black Friday/Cyber Monday [threads] (& watching … I have been busy ignoring Black Friday/Cyber Monday [threads] (& watching the penultimate episode of Season 1 of "Westworld").

summerof76

Been watching the same series and its good

We have not seen you in the "official" thread (yet)...

[ hotukdeals.com/mis…641 ]

After Cyber Monday, thing increase in price by 25% every week until xmas. At which point they reach double their normal price. That's why I did the bulk of my remaining shopping today.

Source of information: my experience over the last few years, with people that won't make up their minds what they want till the week before the day.
    Edited by: "MSK." 30th Nov 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764313
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism34
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1624

See more discussions