Groups
    EXPIRED

Black Gerbi1: So I am bigger then this site

i go away for 7days (personal life choice )(wow strong life choice), and I broswed this site now and again and whenever I come on the misc, the threads kept saying "come back black gerbil" lol. Without me this site is nothing.

ps : I also lol'd when I removed my avi, and like20 other members did too, lol brb influcing

123 Comments

I've just remembered I don't... Welcome back..

its only cause the jkf is slightly more annoying than you...infact he prob is you!

Banned

god love ya, you a bit lonely

Banned

Sh0rty;3713313

its only cause the jkf is slightly more annoying than you...infact he … its only cause the jkf is slightly more annoying than you...infact he prob is you!

+1

:w00t: i didn't know you had removed your avi :roll:

welcome back tho :thumbsup:

S . .

Sh0rty;3713313

its only cause the jkf is slightly more annoying than you...infact he … its only cause the jkf is slightly more annoying than you...infact he prob is you!

Wow, another JFK thread.

I have a serious hype.

The JFK;3713339

Wow, another JFK thread.I have a serious hype.

woah woah son dont hate on me :whistling:

The JFK;3713339

Wow, another JFK thread.I have a serious hype.

lol

Original Poster

Sh0rty;3713313

How am I annoying, strong rep points
    lyndsbowes;3713324

:w00t: i didn't know you had removed your avi :roll:welcome back tho … :w00t: i didn't know you had removed your avi :roll:welcome back tho :thumbsup:

yeah well anything I do, peeps follow.

i lol'd again

JFK is the new BG, but MUCH more influential

Hi who are you?

I heard you went to christmas camp in the new forest whilst mummy went crimbo shopping, hope you had a nice time, shame you lost your place here.

skusey;3713371

JFK is the new BG, but MUCH more influential

Trolls are trolls.

No matter what identity they assume, the still exist merely to irritate.

Anyway bg1, how did your gender reassignment op go?

Just waiting on the chipolata deal to hit the front page :thumbsup:

Original Poster

skusey;3713402

I heard you went to christmas camp in the new forest whilst mummy went … I heard you went to christmas camp in the new forest whilst mummy went crimbo shopping, hope you had a nice time, shame you lost your place here.

you still making lame joke threads? lol

Banned

black gerbil1;3713360

How am I annoying,

Is it a quiz?

strong rep points

]
    No very poor
    . Cant even see you!

black gerbil1;3713360

How am I annoying, strong rep points

all the lonely single parents who trove the misc all week may find you funny but normal people dont but i aint gonna hate on you playa im gonna hate the game :whistling:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3713415

Please don't come back.

I am this forum, without me it would dry up quick as you witnessed this week
    grex9101;3713416

Trolls are trolls. No matter what identity they assume, the still exist … Trolls are trolls. No matter what identity they assume, the still exist merely to irritate.Anyway bg1, how did your gender reassignment op go?Just waiting on the chipolata deal to hit the front page :thumbsup:

i sea ur back from your ban, welcome back:)

first post on his return, first spelling mistake
    THEN edit, should read THAN

Banned

Lonely man

black gerbil1;3713429

I am this forum, without me it would dry up quick as you witnessed this … I am this forum, without me it would dry up quick as you witnessed this weeki sea ur back from your ban, welcome back:)

wasn't banned.

sea ur sti11 avoiding kweshtions, nyce. :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;3713429

I am this forum, without me it would dry up quick as you witnessed this … I am this forum, without me it would dry up quick as you witnessed this week

Ah... You mean the record number of members online thread? Yes I noticed that too.

skusey;3713443

first post on his return, first spelling mistakeTHEN edit, should read … first post on his return, first spelling mistakeTHEN edit, should read THAN

if he had a brain cell it'd be lonely

Original Poster

Sh0rty;3713426

all the lonely single parents who trove the misc all week may find you … all the lonely single parents who trove the misc all week may find you funny but normal people dont but i aint gonna hate on you playa im gonna hate the game :whistling:

okay "shorty" rofl, nice username haha
    dcx_badass;3713439

You keep spelling 'sea' wrong yet you claim to have been invited into … You keep spelling 'sea' wrong yet you claim to have been invited into Mensa.

do you ever contributeanything useful to the site? or do you just troll threads

Original Poster

grex9101;3713448

wasn't banned.sea ur sti11 avoiding kweshtions, nyce. :thumbsup:

oh well whatever it was welcome back
    guv;3713461

Ah... You mean the record number of members online thread? Yes I noticed … Ah... You mean the record number of members online thread? Yes I noticed that too.

I am this website, read all the threads on the front page they all ready "black gerbil come back"

ha now its offical I am this website

starsparkle2311;3713463

wtf is normal?:w00t::p:whistling:You're in the misc section of HUKD, … wtf is normal?:w00t::p:whistling:You're in the misc section of HUKD, reading a BG1 thread, says it all really!!!

lol ha i lol'd

dcx_badass;3713439

You keep spelling 'see' wrong yet you claim to have been invited into … You keep spelling 'see' wrong yet you claim to have been invited into Mensa.

MENSA=
    Moronic Eccentric Noob Spiteful A***

black gerbil1;3713499

oh well whatever it was welcome back :)I am this website, read all the … oh well whatever it was welcome back :)I am this website, read all the threads on the front page they all ready "black gerbil come back"ha now its offical I am this websitelol ha i lol'd

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8499/wmzq3odqznnm0mtnkzmqzmxdq0.jpg

skusey;3713511

MENSA=Moronic Eccentric Needing Saints A**e

Numbing, surely? :-D

Wow, this JFK thread is on its way to becoming epic.

Banned

black gerbil1;3713499

I am this website, read all the threads on the front page they all ready … I am this website, read all the threads on the front page they all ready "black gerbil come back"

You are confused.

Those threads just said BG1 is less annoying than the other troll.

starsparkle2311;3713463

wtf is normal?:w00t::p:whistling:You're in the misc section of HUKD, … wtf is normal?:w00t::p:whistling:You're in the misc section of HUKD, reading a BG1 thread, says it all really!!!

im laughing at people who order from sites looking like they were made with paint and sending £50 to new members for a item

i didnt say anything was wrong with misc i see at least 2 good threads here a week!

guv;3713461

Ah... You mean the record number of members online thread? Yes I noticed … Ah... You mean the record number of members online thread? Yes I noticed that too.

class as usual Guv, showing 15 year olds where they stand:w00t:

MULTIUSER alaert, JFK IS MORPHIN INTO BG! they wilkl have to use one account :whistling:

Banned

life changing thread

:whistling:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3713508

Only your pointless threads.

brb influcing

guv;3713538

You are confused.Those threads just said BG1 is less annoying than the … You are confused.Those threads just said BG1 is less annoying than the other troll.

they said bring back BG1, if you left this site, I guess you would go away un-noticed lol.
    Sh0rty;3713539

im laughing at people who order from sites looking like they were made … im laughing at people who order from sites looking like they were made with paint and sending £50 to new members for a itemi didnt say anything was wrong with misc i see at least 2 good threads here a week!

lol shes mad

Johnrulez;3713551

life changing thread:whistling:

lolling @ your life changing thread "Hi Sassie":w00t:

[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]* Yay! *[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

( A man of few words aln ;-) )[/CENTER]

Banned

alnbowes;3713565

lolling @ your life changing thread "Hi Sassie":w00t:

life changing comment

Johnrulez;3713575

life changing comment

comment from someone needing a life :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1216
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764453
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846248

See more discussions