Groups

BLACK GERBIL1: FAO of Parents

could you please list your pros and cons of having children.

thanks.

48 Comments

Banned

yeah, the chances they could turn out like you is a con

sassie;4688077

yeah, the chances they could turn out like you is a con

That's not a very nice thing to say to anyone, true or in jest.

PROS: Waking up every morning to see my little mans smile - money can't buy that happiness.

CONS: When you have bad days they seem like they are never going to end, but if I am totally honest I don't think there are really any cons.

Banned

thesaint;4688088

That's not a very nice thing to say to anyone.

yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum stiriing people up, making up aload of cak etc,etc

and no doubt hes now gonna pretend he has actually had unprotected sex and got someone pregnant, or have i missed that thread

cons? if the turn out like the dark rodent or dead presidenté

pros: give your life meaning, always give you reason to smile, make your life complete, love/laughter/tears.

pro's.........the main one....is when they look at you sometimes. its a look only a parent knows. makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and proud.

cons? well....that look kinda disappears when they get to being a teen lol.

Original Poster

laurenhackett;4688094

PROS: Waking up every morning to see my little mans smile - money can't … PROS: Waking up every morning to see my little mans smile - money can't buy that happiness.CONS: When you have bad days they seem like they are never going to end, but if I am totally honest I don't think there are really any cons.

harlzter;4688100

cons? if the turn out like the dark rodent or dead presidentépros: give … cons? if the turn out like the dark rodent or dead presidentépros: give your life meaning, always give you reason to smile, make your life complete, love/laughter/tears.

nice pros.:thumbsup:

pros----- The pleasure they bring in the little things

Cons ----- The hearbreak they cause lol

Banned

thesaint;4688088

if people dont want to hear the truth then they shouldnt ask :thumbsup:

sassie;4688096

yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum … yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum stiriing people up, making up aload of cak etc,etcand no doubt hes now gonna pretend he has actually had unprotected sex and got someone pregnant, or have i missed that thread

yep you missed it

Banned

loupomm;4688122

yep you missed it

you having a laff, linkie please :thumbsup:

the 1st 6 months are tough but after that they are ace!!!!!

Oh and I've heard I'm in for some trouble when shes about 14 :-o

sassie;4688129

you having a laff, linkie please :thumbsup:

think it was spammed :thinking:

he was asking advice, like does he have to pay for it even if he dont want anything to do with it :roll:

There are hundreds of cons. They are a pain in the jacksy, they cost a fortune etc.

the pro's are that they are the single best thing that can happen to a person, they can complete peoples lives in so many ways... and those pro's trump every single con you can think of, full stop.

Original Poster

thanks for the people taking this seriously, just ignore the trolls.

sassie;4688096

yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum … yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum stiriing people up, making up aload of cak etc,etcand no doubt hes now gonna pretend he has actually had unprotected sex and got someone pregnant, or have i missed that thread

I must have missed it too so your not alone sassie :thumbsup:

pros.....looking at my three grown up and getting what they want out of life ...job done!

cons......wishing i had that chance

Banned

loupomm;4688134

think it was spammed :thinking:he was asking advice, like does he have to … think it was spammed :thinking:he was asking advice, like does he have to pay for it even if he dont want anything to do with it :roll:

nowr new there then, wonder why it wasnt returned, hes usually 1st in the feedback thread asking, or was he shown for a doughnut again :whistling:

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Kids are like "Farts"

You love your own

BUT

Hate everyone elses !!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

sassie;4688162

nowr new there then, wonder why it wasnt returned, hes usually 1st in the … nowr new there then, wonder why it wasnt returned, hes usually 1st in the feedback thread asking, or was he shown for a doughnut again :whistling:

he did do a thread in misc asking for its return, obv didnt happen ;-)

Banned

thesaint;4688088

Truth hurts huh! Could be worse though! :whistling::whistling:

Banned

loupomm;4688172

i can imagine the vile utter nonsense in it without even reading it

Must be a lot of pro's as I have 5 little angels well one of 13, one of 11, one of 10 and then the 2 babies 3 and 14 months

loupomm;4688172

no, that one got spammed too... lol

Banned

sassie;4688096

yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum … yeah i would be well proud if my daughter spent her life on a forum stiriing people up, making up aload of cak etc,etc

LMFAO

http://www.artandantiqueemporium.com/mirror/images/mirror_fretwork_1765_400.jpg

Banned

black gerbil1;4688153

thanks for the people taking this seriously, just ignore the trolls.

[SIZE="7"]I LOL [/SIZE](seriously)

sassie;4688185

i can imagine the vile utter nonsense in it without even reading it

yep the usual disgusting derogatory comments from the usual, the usual defending it, the usual taking the p, another night of bg nonsense lol

Banned

pros and cons, what like if they good we'll keep if not we'll abort, might as wype what you mean really instead of ya pretence, there got it in rather than waiting for you to spout you utter nonsense

Original Poster

lol @ the troll still trollin

Original Poster

ODB_69;4688205

LMFAO

http://www.forumspile.com/Misc-OhSnap_Bear.jpg

pros - they are cute miniatures of their parents.
    http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/funny-dog-pictures-dog-has-a-mini-me.jpg

cons - they can be little monsters spawned of their parents.
    http://spot.colorado.edu/~finkelsn/pics/mini-me.jpg

Banned

ODB_69;4688205

LMFAO

i dont declare to have a life, it doesnt mean i want the same for my child, my reasons for staying in and sat on an internet forum are asleep in their beds, and your is?

Cons - You may be able to have them

Pros - You haven't inflected them on the human race yet.

sassie;4688221

pros and cons, what like if they good we'll keep if not we'll abort, … pros and cons, what like if they good we'll keep if not we'll abort, might as wype what you mean really instead of ya pretence, there got it in rather than waiting for you to spout you utter nonsense

well one of his questions last time was she wants to keep it but does he have a legal say :roll::?

Original Poster

pros:

I have a son

Cons:

money
    time spent on it instead of training/ working/having fun
    less social life

thats my list so far im keep trying to add as I think of them though, i guess the pros and cons alter depending on what age you are too.

Banned

sassie;4688235

i dont declare to have a life, it doesnt mean i want the same for my … i dont declare to have a life, it doesnt mean i want the same for my child, my reasons for staying in and sat on an internet forum are asleep in their beds, and your is?

I've been at work all day

try it sometime...nice to have a legitimate income that you have earned

Banned

loupomm;4688246

well one of his questions last time was she wants to keep it but does he … well one of his questions last time was she wants to keep it but does he have a legal say :roll::?

yes i thought that was the jist of the thread

black gerbil1;4688247

pros: I have a [COLOR="Red"]son[/COLOR]Cons:moneytime spent on it instead … pros: I have a [COLOR="Red"]son[/COLOR]Cons:moneytime spent on it instead of training/ working/having funless social lifethats my list so far im keep trying to add as I think of them though, i guess the pros and cons alter depending on what age you are too.

or daughter

black gerbil1;4688247

pros: [COLOR=Red]I have a son[/COLOR]Cons:moneytime spent on it instead … pros: [COLOR=Red]I have a son[/COLOR]Cons:moneytime spent on it instead of training/ working/having funless social lifethats my list so far im keep trying to add as I think of them though, i guess the pros and cons alter depending on what age you are too.

And where is THE JFK tonight??

Banned

ODB_69;4688252

I've been at work all daytry it sometime...nice to have a legitimate … I've been at work all daytry it sometime...nice to have a legitimate income that you have earned

pmsl - it dont make up for having no life though aye ;-)

Nice to see you think being a parent isnt a legitimate income, maybe you should be providing this as a con to the ferret ;-) Or run along to say i have issues with ya to the nearest mod thats on msn ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions