Groups
    EXPIRED

BLACK GERBIL1: Not getting a single present tomorrow

thats right not a single one....

inb4 ur 20

43 Comments

Probably cos you get on everyones tits.

Anyway, how do you know? If people have actually told you then I'm probably right.

I have two for you, I can put bows on if you want?

Why is that BG1?

Original Poster

deek72;3854674

Probably cos you get on everyones tits.

Jerry786;3854675

[IMG]http://flywithbats.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/who-cares.jpg[/IMG

wow strong replies

nikkib123;3854683

I have two for you, I can put bows on if you want?

how you going to post yourself though the letterbox though. :?

jellybaby22;3854696

I'd give you one..:)

Out of 10:-D

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3854696

I'd give you one..:)

if only we lived close enough:)
    Train Driver;3854702

Out of 10:-D

didnt expect to sea you in this thread

lol

http://www.cyarena.com/graphics/xmas/funny/images/Looking%20for%20Christmas%20Presents...%20%20Here%20it%20is.jpg

Original Poster

^what is that?

black gerbil1;3854817

^what is that?

a poor attempt at humour of a little xmas gift??

Original Poster

shanecr;3854830

a poor attempt at humour of a little xmas gift??

*a very poor attempt

awwwww!! everyone should have at least one present for christmas (unless it's against their beliefs) even though you can be annoying at times :whistling: here's a present from me :gift: merry christmas bg1 :santa:

Banned

BBBWWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why dont you ask jfk for a golden shower???

or maybe just some golden taps..

dont bother replying to me... ur on ignore.. [email protected] sideburns!

*note to self...no more gifts to anyone.....they not appreciated.

what's with all the hate? :? it's christmas - a time for goodwill to all men/gerbils :santa:

imranmaz;3854900

BBBWWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why dont you ask jfk for a golden shower???or … BBBWWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why dont you ask jfk for a golden shower???or maybe just some golden taps..dont bother replying to me... ur on ignore.. [email protected] sideburns!

You could quite possibly be just as annoying as the people you seem to think are the ones ruining this place.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Why does the OP start each thread with his name? Is he seeking attention?

imranmaz;3854900

BBBWWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why dont you ask jfk for a golden shower???or … BBBWWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why dont you ask jfk for a golden shower???or maybe just some golden taps..dont bother replying to me... ur on ignore.. [email protected] sideburns!

Good luck having a shave.

BTW, I know you are reading this. The only reason you come on HUKD is to troll against BG1 and myself.

shanecr;3854916

:-( where's mine? :lol:

harry127;3854934

lol seriously?

Of course he is attention seeking, him and jfk seem to be at some attention seeking war at the moment though

Jerry786;3854675

[IMG]flywithbats.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/who-cares.jpg[/IMG]

Reported. :-(

Banned

angelfairee;3854931

You could quite possibly be just as annoying as the people you seem to … You could quite possibly be just as annoying as the people you seem to think are the ones ruining this place.MERRY CHRISTMAS.

quite possibly yes, but only as a reaction to the copious amounts of BS from a few posters...

merry christmas and a happy new year!

Original Poster

cheerleader;3854879

awwwww!! everyone should have at least one present for christmas (unless … awwwww!! everyone should have at least one present for christmas (unless it's against their beliefs) even though you can be annoying at times :whistling: here's a present from me :gift: merry christmas bg1 :santa:

aw thanks
    angelfairee;3854931

You could quite possibly be just as annoying as the people you seem to … You could quite possibly be just as annoying as the people you seem to think are the ones ruining this place.MERRY CHRISTMAS.

merry a da christmas to you too brah!, hes mad because I found pics of him on a photobucket account, were he had Elvislike sideburns (serious) lolololol
    harry127;3854934

coz im the boss?

shanecr;3854916

sorry brah no h4te here, i thought you was trying to attack me, im sorry :-D

matt3454;3854943

[COLOR="Red"]lol seriously[/COLOR]?Of course he is attention seeking, him … [COLOR="Red"]lol seriously[/COLOR]?Of course he is attention seeking, him and jfk seem to be at some attention seeking war at the moment though

No

Banned

The JFK;3854937

Good luck having a shave.BTW, I know you are reading this. The only … Good luck having a shave.BTW, I know you are reading this. The only reason you come on HUKD is to troll against BG1 and myself.

yes, i never said i had you on ignore... this is because i know you are but a child... i have bg1 on ignore as he should know better.

shave was a success... thanks! :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;3854951

sorry brah no h4te here, i thought you was trying to attack me, im sorry … sorry brah no h4te here, i thought you was trying to attack me, im sorry :-D

No hate here.

imranmaz;3854960

i have bg1 on ignore as he should know better.

So you come into a thread of someone you have on ignore and post more than most other members? :?

They see you trolling...

Original Poster

thesaint;3854988

So you come into a thread of somene you have on ignore and post more than … So you come into a thread of somene you have on ignore and post more than most other members? :?They see you trolling...

i lol'd (serious)

Banned

thesaint;3854988

So you come into a thread of someone you have on ignore and post more … So you come into a thread of someone you have on ignore and post more than most other members? :?They see you trolling...

You know what saint? although these threads are posted to incourge trolling, you make a fair point. I'll stop posting in trash threads like these.

Original Poster

harry127;3854952

No

you the only troll on this site.
    shanecr;3854985

No hate here.

right back at ya!
    matt3454;3854943

lol seriously?Of course he is attention seeking, him and jfk seem to be … lol seriously?Of course he is attention seeking, him and jfk seem to be at some attention seeking war at the moment though

u mad?

black gerbil1;3855120

you the only troll on this site?

why the hate

Merry Christmas BG1!

Merry Christmas All!!

Original Poster

harry127;3855176

why the hate

nice rep "pilot light" lol

black gerbil1;3855195

nice rep "pilot light" lol

thanks, u like me?

Original Poster

t0mm;3855187

Merry Christmas BG1! Merry Christmas All!!

right back at ya
    harry127;3855202

thanks, u like me?

not at the moment with all your h4te comments

black gerbil1;3855231

right back at yanot at the moment with all your h4te comments

no hater, im nice

u bad haytr

Banned

So lets get this straight. You never go out on Friday or Saturday nights - or Xmas eve..........

No wonder you know you're getting no gifts no one off line knows you exist!

Poor show son, poor show.

You've mentioned this before and never said why. Care to explain?

guv;3855278

So lets get this straight. You never go out on Friday or Saturday nights … So lets get this straight. You never go out on Friday or Saturday nights - or Xmas eve..........No wonder you know you're getting no gifts no one off line knows you exist!Poor show son, poor show.

Not old enough, just him, his 'puter and his right hand(oh, and the saint)

lol...

guv;3855278

So lets get this straight. You never go out on Friday or Saturday nights … So lets get this straight. You never go out on Friday or Saturday nights - or Xmas eve..........No wonder you know you're getting no gifts no one off line knows you exist!Poor show son, poor show.

He's a lonely little boy.

That's why he makes up all those stupid stories.

How's the stockbroking/modelling job going BG1? :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions