Groups

BLACK GERBIL1: ***Players Mount up****

ok so im 20, now when I go out what am I trying to do when I go out on the raz-a-ma-taz?

A) Am I trying to get a flash in the pan/ 1hit wonder/gone in 60seconds/bish Bash bosh/ Good night vienna/ Thats all she wrote just a one day thing and leave it at that

or

B) Should I be looking for the "one", not trying it on too much, be classy, make jokes, don't don't the things mentioned in Part A.

92 Comments

A while you can mate

or (C) getting the "snip" and saving the earth from your gene pool spreading?

dmccabe;3782542

or (C) getting the "snip" and saving the earth from your gene pool … or (C) getting the "snip" and saving the earth from your gene pool spreading?

Theres only an A or B:?

Original Poster

masterruckus;3782534

A while you can mate

lol thanks
    dmccabe;3782542

or (C) getting the "snip" and saving the earth from your gene pool … or (C) getting the "snip" and saving the earth from your gene pool spreading?

i lol'd

mate an A your a youngster get out meet some chicks, hump em and dump em its the best way, you can find THE ONE one your older man, jst fill your boots and empty your nuts while you can !

Banned

BG do A till you find B, which you will while you're doing A, but I agree with C when you meet B

btw... this is who you are pretending to be, fess up

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/109745/gta4-brucie-screenshot-01_qjgenth.jpg
    [SIZE="1"](Brucie from GTA4)[/SIZE]

Original Poster

scotland88;3782601

mate an A your a youngster get out meet some chicks, hump em and dump em … mate an A your a youngster get out meet some chicks, hump em and dump em its the best way, you can find THE ONE one your older man, jst fill your boots and empty your nuts while you can !

lumoruk;3782611

BG do A till you find B, which you will while you're doing A, but I agree … BG do A till you find B, which you will while you're doing A, but I agree with C when you meet Bbtw... this is who you are pretending to be, fess up[SIZE="1"](Brucie from GTA4)[/SIZE]

lol I like you theory lumark and lol @ pic.

I was thinking B.

amirong?

most of the gals out these days in clubs well around(70%) are only after A anywho lol....i sy go for it while your young....never try to find 'THE ONE' it never works.....dont plan it, it'll come to u

black gerbil1;3782649

lol I like you theory lumark and lol @ pic.I was thinking B.amirong?

you are VERY wrong! A all the way ! HUMP AND DUMP, HUMP AND DUMP!!!

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;3782658

most of the gals out these days in clubs well around(70%) are only after … most of the gals out these days in clubs well around(70%) are only after A anywho lol....i sy go for it while your young....never try to find 'THE ONE' it never works.....dont plan it, it'll come to u

asl?
    scotland88;3782669

treat em like trash you saying

amirite?

black gerbil1;3782684

asl?treat em like trash you sayingamirite?

funnily enough im a female and 19, thats my view on the whole thang..... just go with the flow,dont plan,dont expect,dont try...to hard lol and whatever happens,happens for a reason :-D

Banned

A) man....eventually B) will come along...

Dont look for it though...you look you wont find it...it will find you brah

for now though, strap it up before you slap it up :thumbsup:

scotland88;3782669

hey if they wana be treated like trash then yeah u might aswell go for gold, but there SOME half decent gals out there that dont go for the whole 'hump n dump' .....some like a text or a call back haha

[CENTER]***************cod 4 **************88[/CENTER]

black gerbil1;3782684

asl?treat em like trash you sayingamirite?

No of course not, be a gentleman dude, always treat them with respect and kindness, just dont get attached and dont make it a big deal!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3782721

A) man....eventually B) will come along...Dont look for it though...you … A) man....eventually B) will come along...Dont look for it though...you look you wont find it...it will find you brahfor now though, strap it up before you slap it up :thumbsup:

lol you should write a book on life brah.
    alnbowes;3782736

[CENTER]***************cod 4 **************88[/CENTER]

wtf?

que?
    jadeywadey08;3782713

funnily enough im a female and 19, thats my view on the whole thang..... … funnily enough im a female and 19, thats my view on the whole thang..... just go with the flow,dont plan,dont expect,dont try...to hard lol and whatever happens,happens for a reason :-D

lol ur 19

scotland88;3782740

No of course not, be a gentleman dude, always treat them with respect and … No of course not, be a gentleman dude, always treat them with respect and kindness, just dont get attached and dont make it a big deal!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/rofl128420417966490000.jpg

yep 19,still a baby lol

Banned

jadeywadey08;3782783

yep 19,still a baby lol

why did you get that tatoo? and where is it? 0_o

bg1 i thought you said u were 21??? :thinking:

imranmaz;3782827

why did you get that tatoo? and where is it? 0_obg1 i thought you said u … why did you get that tatoo? and where is it? 0_obg1 i thought you said u were 21??? :thinking:

its on my wrist...i drew it n liked it lol....:-D

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;3782783

yep 19,still a baby lol

ur 19
    imranmaz;3782827

why did you get that tatoo? and where is it? 0_obg1 i thought you said u … why did you get that tatoo? and where is it? 0_obg1 i thought you said u were 21??? :thinking:

nah 21 soon.

ive already found the one for shoo.

Banned

jadeywadey08;3782849

its on my wrist...i drew it n liked it lol....:-D

oh cool...:whistling:

black gerbil1;3782864

nah 21 soon.

dude u've been sayin ur 21 for ages...

anyways on topic... find local girl and keep her... guaranteed and no effort :thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3782893

ive already found the one for shoo.

who is he? and whats his name

Banned

black gerbil1;3782948

LOL dude this sheet is funny!

black gerbil1;3782948

rofl :w00t:

black gerbil1;3782948

ive quoted him.....

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9503/jiujitsufj7.jpg

acecatcher3;3782993

ive quoted him.....

:shock:

Original Poster

pic reported

jadeywadey08;3783015

:shock:

u gaya hatin?? :-D

(im not gay...the one is female:thumbsup:)

black gerbil1;3783024

pic reported

ive reported him too, i think weve got him this time!

acecatcher3;3783037

u gaya hatin?? :-D(im not gay...the one is female:thumbsup:)

gaya hating LOL.....female...hmmm i could probably believe that...:roll:

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;3783056

he is really gay, he made a thread about it before, ill try and get the link.
    acecatcher3;3783046

ive reported him too, i think weve got him this time!

we can only hope.
    jellybaby22;3783057

hopefully..fingers crossed for a ban

dont h4te on me brah!

jadeywadey08;3783056

haha better gay than grumpy!

im so gay i cant even think straight :?

Banned

Definately A brah...keep it fun while your young unless of course you meet the right lass then implement plan B.

As others said, it will all come together and eventually find you brahh

he made a thread about his gayness...thats gay lol

black gerbil1;3783083

he is really gay, he made a thread about it before, ill try and get the … he is really gay, he made a thread about it before, ill try and get the link.we can only hope.dont h4te on me brah!

lol these accusations are unfounded.

shes not hating on u...shes talking bout reporting me haha!

jadeywadey08;3783100

lol never made a thread hes pulling ur leg, jadey wadey

ps...ouch to ur tattoo, risky place to get it done

acecatcher3;3783089

haha better gay than grumpy!im so gay i cant even think straight :?

true.... tho most gays get moody when they cant get there hair right!!! thats just weird lol

Banned

jadeywadey08;3783100

EPIC [email protected] HAND FURTER AWAY FROM CAM!

pm nudes to bg1... draw a dolphin first to prove it is you.

acecatcher3;3783110

lol never made a thread hes pulling ur leg, jadey wadeyps...ouch to ur … lol never made a thread hes pulling ur leg, jadey wadeyps...ouch to ur tattoo, risky place to get it done

lol i thought it would be an ouchy but it wernt...im one of these weird people that loves the feeling and becomes sadly...addicted to them haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GCSE Results day56
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882391
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!45
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846349

See more discussions