Groups
    EXPIRED

BLACK GERBIL1: WHY DO PEOPLE SPAM MY THREADS FOR NO REASON

^^LOL

u mad coz ill get 100 replies in under an hour or something lol, just had one spammed within 12seconds

u mad coz im styling?

cos no-one likes ya??????
    - skusey

12 Comments

Banned

What you doing in on a friday night brah? thought you might be hitting some top clubs VIP style

But you is here posting threads about eggs

lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4634389

What you doing in on a friday night brah? thought you might be hitting … What you doing in on a friday night brah? thought you might be hitting some top clubs VIP styleBut you is here posting threads about eggslol

yeah got a modelling shoot next week, dont wanna be drinking dem vodaks and runin dat dere 6pac brah.

Banned

black gerbil1;4634405

yeah got a modelling shoot next week, dont wanna be drinking dem vodaks … yeah got a modelling shoot next week, dont wanna be drinking dem vodaks and runin dat dere 6pac brah.

Please tell me your not one of those skinny kids who reckon they are ripped cause they got abs. Do you lift at all?

Banned

More to the point, why do you expire your threads as soon as they're posted?

If you have a problem with spammed threads, use the contact us button like everyone else.

BTW - strong life choice for a 16 year old to be in on a Friday night!

http://prudz.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/failure.jpg

Original Poster

tr2k8;4634432

Please tell me your not one of those skinny kids who reckon they are … Please tell me your not one of those skinny kids who reckon they are ripped cause they got abs. Do you lift at all?

EL O EL OH EL OH EL, 130kg bench press right hurrr mate.

I wont even begin to mention the black belts I have in TMA.

Original Poster

guv;4634454

More to the point, why do you expire your threads as soon as they're … More to the point, why do you expire your threads as soon as they're posted?If you have a problem with spammed threads, use the contact us button like everyone else.BTW - strong life choice for a 16 year old to be in on a Friday night!

lol que?

Banned

black gerbil1;4634462

EL O EL OH EL OH EL, 130kg bench press right hurrr mate.I wont even begin … EL O EL OH EL OH EL, 130kg bench press right hurrr mate.I wont even begin to mention the black belts I have in TMA.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Linlin5885/estats.jpg

only joking - congrats

Banned

u mad coz ill get 100 replies in under an hour or something

Its not looking good is it.

guv;4634454

More to the point, why do you expire your threads as soon as they're … More to the point, why do you expire your threads as soon as they're posted?If you have a problem with spammed threads, use the contact us button like everyone else.

Good point Guv - I've reported BG1 for incorrectly expiring threads :thumbsup:

Banned

Seems Expireing doesn't always work..... when the mods are around to lock.
    (Why do your titles now start "Expired - Black Gerbil1:")

I LOL. (seriously)

Banned

Do I detect a theme here?

Duplicate posts?

Hmmm....

Banned

One word...........

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]EPIC[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions