Groups
    EXPIRED

Black Glass 37inch Tv Stand 720mm!!

I am trying to find a black glass tv stand which will support a 37inch lcd tv, but can fit in a gap of maximum 720mm (radiator in the way). Most that support a 37inch tv seem to be 800mm wide + , the best one i have found it this: comet.co.uk/sho…ion

But i would appreciate if anyone could find me a better one! Thanks in advance.

13 Comments

DLM

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/539406/ALPHASON-TV-STAND-Up-to-37-inches/tab/specification

did you read the OP?

Banned

Alfonse

Yes oOdid you read the OP?

Banned

Alfonse

did you read the OP?

Yes oO

DLM

Yes oO

okay, so why post the the same the OP has already found?!!!!!!!!!

She posted a lazy link of the one they had found.....

Banned

greg_68

She posted a lazy link of the one they had found.....

Bingo

DLM

I am a Divvy Little Madame

seen some in b&m and poundstretcher, not sure what size though
    i think they were about £30 or £40...

Original Poster

Yes i saw those in b&m and were perfect, except they say 'for up to 32inch tvs only' i just don't see why its going to fall over, if it can cope with the weight??

Banned

Stocky

Yes i saw those in b&m and were perfect, except they say 'for up to … Yes i saw those in b&m and were perfect, except they say 'for up to 32inch tvs only' i just don't see why its going to fall over, if it can cope with the weight??

Have you tried all the supermarkets?

Original Poster

Looked in tesco and asda and yes still 32 inch only that will fit the gap :-(

Banned

Stocky

Looked in tesco and asda and yes still 32 inch only that will fit the gap … Looked in tesco and asda and yes still 32 inch only that will fit the gap :-(

Sainsbury's?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions