black op 3 dlc take out camo?

Found 26th Mar 2016
My sons asked for the black ops 3 take out camo DLC for Easter saw it on eBay last week for £4.85 but seems to have shot up to £12.50 now cheapest. Is there anywhere else I can buy it from or is eBay my only option? Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
6 Comments
This was a camo you won from a fast food chain in the USA, a bit like McDonald's monopoly, the number available is finite so I would guess as the number available drops the price increases. There's one on eBay for £7 at the moment
Crem0

This was a camo you won from a fast food chain in the USA, a bit like … This was a camo you won from a fast food chain in the USA, a bit like McDonald's monopoly, the number available is finite so I would guess as the number available drops the price increases. There's one on eBay for £7 at the moment

Ok thanks, I've seen the one for £7 but they will only post the code to you and it's coming from overseas so will take a while was hoping to have the code emailed so he could use it sooner.
nkje02

Ok thanks, I've seen the one for £7 but they will only post the code to … Ok thanks, I've seen the one for £7 but they will only post the code to you and it's coming from overseas so will take a while was hoping to have the code emailed so he could use it sooner.

What console is this for? It's worth noting that PS4 DLC is not cross region, so if it's for a UK copy of the game, the chances are international DLC would not be compatible.
I got one from G2A for £1.50 mate, try there??
Often people on eBay say they will post the code because under the eBay rules you can't email the code, I have bought codes on eBay before and although they say they will post they never do
What's G2A? It's for Xbox one. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants