Black Ops 4 Beta Xbox question

Found 9th Aug
I preordered from amazon and eventually got a code to register for beta so went along to call of duty site, entered code and got success message, it then says underneath your code(s) are available. Am i missing something here as there are no codes and havent had any by email. Is it a case that they will be sent out just before beta (today) or ??

3008427-pyLQl.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
I did see in another post. Someone state that the codes will be sent out Friday morning about 10 am. Myself I've claimed a code on the cod website but have yet to received an e-mail with the beta code in.
did you get the same sucess screen as i did then? i read somewhere that its 48hours before but could be a backlog
Your normally receive a email with the codes a day before or on the day the beta goes live on the xbox
Grumpy_womble9th Aug

Your normally receive a email with the codes a day before or on the day …Your normally receive a email with the codes a day before or on the day the beta goes live on the xbox

nice 1 thats what i was hoping but wondered if id missed something
Can u still do the sneeky thing of pre order wait for code then cancel?
richje10030 m ago

Can u still do the sneeky thing of pre order wait for code then cancel?

Yes I did with the PS4 version from Amazon
Grumpy_womble30 m ago

Yes I did with the PS4 version from Amazon

Thanks. If I pre order now, how long before u get the code so I can cancel?
richje10025 m ago

Thanks. If I pre order now, how long before u get the code so I can cancel?

i pre ordered and got code few days later im waiting for beta token email now
Has everyone received the email?
Kezreald20127 m ago

Has everyone received the email?

Nope still waiting. I was just wondering if I'm the only one still waiting
Buckbeak008 m ago

Nope still waiting. I was just wondering if I'm the only one still waiting

I'm still waiting myself.
Ah thanks for replying, we've got PS sorted with the O2 priority code, but still waiting for Xbox email from our preorder
anyone had their beta email yet? cutting it fine, day to myself tmr hopefully i can spend on the beta if its anygood
downloading check your emails
Kezreald20123 h, 20 m ago

Ah thanks for replying, we've got PS sorted with the O2 priority code, but …Ah thanks for replying, we've got PS sorted with the O2 priority code, but still waiting for Xbox email from our preorder

The code will be sent to the email address your cod account is setup in. I just checked an old email address of mine. And the code is in that email address. So check any old email addresses you might have.
Login: callofduty.com/beta

The xbox code on Black Banner

34684669-hJX2c.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants