Black ops always puts me in french games?

As above, im sick of being put in games with the french. How do i stop this? Why is it doing this? Why would i want to play with someone who speaks another language, crap matchmaking system.

6 Comments

Vous êtes un xénophobe.

they may not like you either

why would you want to speak to people you dont know?

Simply because I you're using the playstation servers are European and France is in Europe ! They're is an option to change the search to local if not on the ps3 I've no idea if you don't like the French use the mute button !

Original Poster

muffinman_84

why would you want to speak to people you dont know?

Well its useful to chat to people while playing, duh...

And yeah xbox. There used to be an option for local only in the older cod but I don't see it for this one.
Edited by: "Pauladin91" 1st Feb 2011

Pauladin91muffinman_84why would you want to speak to people you dont … Pauladin91muffinman_84why would you want to speak to people you dont know?Well its useful to chat to people while playing, duh...And yeah xbox. There used to be an option for local only in the older cod but I don't see it for this one

or scream abuse at them and call them names that rhyme with bigger that start with n, or is that just 10 year old Yanks that do that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions