Groups

Black ops clan recruitment

Hey all,

Im currently in process of creating new clan, buying 1years server. Ready for when black ops is available.
    Clan name i.e
    which in full is Id Est which is latin for That is... never seen it before on mw or cod so thought it sounds quite good.
    so far we have 5 very strong seasoned gamers in the clan, we are looking for up to an 16 man squad. Basically we want a team a and a team b and looking to enter both into leagues. not only on this site. with specific game nights with team a vs team b for training.
    This clan will be full of banta, fun but competitive. Looking for players who have gd game sense!
    we will be an english based clan so you will need to be able to speak good english and have a headset.
    with two admins, we are looking to have everything set up ready for start of december. but want preperations all set up before.
    If you want to be considered for recruitment my name is josh (sebulba), email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy and happy to answer any questions.

p.s we seriously will be aiming to be a top clan in the country. Along with top Banta.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2399
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions