Groups
    EXPIRED

Black Ops - Kino Der Toten - What round have you got to?

Just wondered what rounds people have managed to eek out of Kino Der Toten on Black Ops - My max is round 15 single player

6 Comments

11 with three of my friends, its so fun with other people when your co-ordinating via the headset, can get really intense.

At last...

Original Poster

thesaint

At last...

Oh c'mon, it's the biggest selling game of all time, theres no doubt there would be threads about it

Lost Symphonies

Oh c'mon, it's the biggest selling game of all time, theres no doubt … Oh c'mon, it's the biggest selling game of all time, theres no doubt there would be threads about it

Eh?
    It's not even close.

Original Poster

DarkKnight

Eh? :|It's not even close.

Sorry, worded it wrong, I meant to say it was the fastest selling game in release day, and WILL be best selling of all time (until the next)

Lost Symphonies

Oh c'mon, it's the biggest selling game of all time, theres no doubt … Oh c'mon, it's the biggest selling game of all time, theres no doubt there would be threads about it

Yes, everyone expected threads, but a thread about what round, on one map, on one mode of the game?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions