Found 3rd Mar 2011
The Map packs for the PS3 are supposed to be available today? Has anyone been able to buy them yet?

14 Comments

and double xp on all formats

I think someone mentioned a 3pm release? co-inside with US?

cant be bothered to buy the new maps, the game is poor compared to mw2

Original Poster

Jes.. I can't wait till 3pm
Edited by: "KERMITZBITZ" 3rd Mar 2011

Banned

KERMITZBITZ

Jes.. I can't wait till £pm

It'll be £pm for Activision with the price they charge for the map pack

Banned

compo

cant be bothered to buy the new maps, the game is poor compared to mw2

agreed i really hate black ops, mw2 was riddled with bugs but it was enjoyable and im far from an IW fanboy but treyarch are awful! i semi blame craptivision

Original Poster

Any ideas how much it's gonna be then?

Paddy Charlie

It'll be £pm for Activision with the price they charge for the map pack

i was c..p at mw2 but much better at black ops so much prefer black ops lol

Original Poster

Black Ops was the first game I've sat down and played on the PS3 after owning the console for nearly a year.. Now I'm addicted

Banned

I'd say it'd be about 3-5pm thats usually the time the update the PSN store but they never seem to have a concrete time for it

They aren't much cop imho saying that, I never really got into Blops as much as i did Mw's 1&2.

From the outset, Blops felt too much like World @ War. You'll find the maps are not as good as the map's which are on it already. Too dear. Xbox map's were cheaper, which is scandelous. I'm not bigging up xbox over ps3 as i have both. And have always been a Sony-ite, but Blops on Xbox live is so much better than the Ps3 version. So much so that there was talk of people suing Activision or whoever for it.
How is it possible for a much more powerful and advanced machinein the Ps3, play a game worse than its rival which is the lesser of the two consoles??? Crazy.
but i suppose Billy Gates does have rather deeeeeeeeeeep pockets and can do pretty much as he pleases.

blog.eu.playstation.com/201…11/
Call of Duty: Black Ops – First Strike Map Pack (£11.49/€14.49) Rating: PEGI 18 File Size: 1377MB (appx)

PlaystationEU's twitter:
"I'm hearing that the Black Ops DLC will be live at 3pm today on PlayStation Store"
twitter.com/!/PlayStationEU/status/43288572840775680

Happy gaming,
Scar
Edited by: "Scar" 3rd Mar 2011

Original Poster

CHEERS SCAR

KERMITZBITZ

Any ideas how much it's gonna be then?

usually about £10-£12 matey
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422870
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3386

See more discussions