Groups

Black Ops map pack - Worth getting?

Just wondering how many people are going to be getting the Black ops map pack. Basically its going to cost 1200 Ms points, and you get 4 maps and an additional zombie map.

What have the previous map packs been like fro COD? (I only started on live, playing black ops online)

16 Comments

Bit of a rip off thanks to mw2 getting away with charging £10-ish, but at least it wont be maps we already bought on mw1!!!

I think I will get it, to keep me interested a bit longer

Original Poster

Yup, well it will work out about 7 quid, going by the price of £14 for 2400 MS points.

It is also exclusive to 360 players for the first month, I'm not sure why, is treyarch a micrsoft backed company or something?

jonny619447

Yup, well it will work out about 7 quid, going by the price of £14 for … Yup, well it will work out about 7 quid, going by the price of £14 for 2400 MS points. It is also exclusive to 360 players for the first month, I'm not sure why, is treyarch a micrsoft backed company or something?

They pay a shedload of wonga for the rights to release it to 360 users first.

when are they released??

Original Poster

lukekey

when are they released??

First day of Feb for 360 players, 1 month later for PS3/PC players

Yeah il be getting em.

Banned

Yeah i will

Banned

I would, but I sold Black Plops to Gamestation today for £33. Wasn't impressed by it TBH

Original Poster

goonertillidie

posted similar here

Sorry wasn't your thread getting enough attention??

Only joking (_;) Sorry mate didn't see it.

SuperEd

jonny619447

Sorry wasn't your thread getting enough attention??Only joking (_;) Sorry … Sorry wasn't your thread getting enough attention??Only joking (_;) Sorry mate didn't see it.

not at all - just more info when released and what maps
    Edited by: "goonertillidie" 16th Jan 2011

Original Poster

goonertillidie

not at all - just more info when released and what maps

Yup, i know. only joking

SuperEd

jonny619447

Yup, i know. only joking

i kno mate - shame not out on PS3 til march oO
    Edited by: "goonertillidie" 16th Jan 2011

Original Poster

i kno mate - shame not out on PS3 til march oO

Bit of a liberty, I'm 360 so doesn't effect me.

jonny619447

Yup, well it will work out about 7 quid, going by the price of £14 for … Yup, well it will work out about 7 quid, going by the price of £14 for 2400 MS points. It is also exclusive to 360 players for the first month, I'm not sure why, is treyarch a micrsoft backed company or something?

Where can you get 2400ms for £14-ish i got 2100 for 14.99 from play.com?

Original Poster

*Sloman*

Where can you get 2400ms for £14-ish i got 2100 for 14.99 from play.com?

Best thing to do is wait I'm sure a deal will come up somewhere within the next two weeks because a lot of people will be looking for them around that time.

Failing that just put up a wanted thread in FS/FT, they go for around £13-£14 on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1215
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?911
      3. What would be HELL to you?22
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother22

See more discussions