Groups

black ops supermarket deals

I guess no one will know until the day before but the Asda deal is hardened edition, strategy guide and tee shirt for a maximum of 45 quid with a fiver deposit

21 Comments

I guess no one will know until the day before but the Asda deal is … I guess no one will know until the day before but the Asda deal is hardened edition, strategy guide and tee shirt for a maximum of 45 quid with a fiver deposit

oO

Pretty sure the asda deal isn't the hardened version!

spikeyjacko

Correct, waiting on them to confirm cancellation as they took my money straight away.bad asda.

Bully

Correct, waiting on them to confirm cancellation as they took my money … Correct, waiting on them to confirm cancellation as they took my money straight away.bad asda.

Were on about instore

hardened for £45 in asda right?????????

Or £25 from woolworths for the standard edition with the use of codes. Unfortunately as people on most forums detest the 'very' group it's ice cold, personally I think it's colder queuing up outside for te midnight launch and paying £40.

beta_tester

personally I think it's colder queuing up outside for te midnight launch … personally I think it's colder queuing up outside for te midnight launch and paying £40.

I doubt many on this site will queue up and pay £40.

lol +1

Sounds like he was the one who posted it!

Banned

thesaint

+1

spikeyjacko

It’s not the hardened version, it’s just the standard version of the game plus a t-shirt and strategy guide for a maximum price of £45 (they state it could be less) and you need to put down £5 deposit in-store to pre-order it.

Banned

Oh good. We're going to get at least 14 new Black Ops threads per day now.
    Expected thread titles to include:

"List of best Black Ops deals"

"Who has got Black Ops already? MINE CAME TODAY LOL11!"

"Official HUKD Black Ops Clan Thread. LOL"

"Who has Black Ops on the 360?"

"Black Ops is grate! LOLS!"

Original Poster

loads of threads are better than no threads

Original Poster

I guess no one will know until the day before but the Asda deal is … I guess no one will know until the day before but the Asda deal is hardened edition, strategy guide and tee shirt for a maximum of 45 quid with a fiver deposit

yeah i can sense the irony i was on about cheep prices for standard editions like morrissons £21 deal last year
    Edited by: "JBAUERBEATSJBOND" 2nd Nov 2010

Banned

DJ1

Oh good. We're going to get at least 14 new Black Ops threads per day … Oh good. We're going to get at least 14 new Black Ops threads per day now. Expected thread titles to include:"List of best Black Ops deals""Who has got Black Ops already? MINE CAME TODAY LOL11!""Official HUKD Black Ops Clan Thread. LOL""Who has Black Ops on the 360?""Black Ops is grate! LOLS!"

or just check here instead

JBAUERBEATSJBOND

yeah i can sense the irony i was on about cheep prices for standard … yeah i can sense the irony i was on about cheep prices for standard editions like morrissons £21 deal last year

There was no £21 Morrisons deal last year.

Original Poster

thesaint

There was no £21 Morrisons deal last year.

Must of been $25 then my bad

thesaint

You can doubt it all you like but the harsh reality is often the truth, there will be plenty of people on this site outside Game/Gamestation and any other store offering a midnight release... Not to mention paying £40 for the privelidge.

Personally I hope the supermarkets don't offer it for £25, that may put people off and enable 'adults' to enjoy the game online for a little longer before the children appear.

^Wishful thinking. It's gonna be £25-£32 instore real soon
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 2nd Nov 2010

dontasciime

^Wishful thinking. It's gonna be £25-£32 instore real soon

Source? Link? Proof?

I'll have mine delivered to the door for £25

^same

SAINSBURYS - INFO

£37.97 AS OF 01/11/2010
    £39.99 AS OF 01/10/2010

RUMOURED IS THAT IS WILL BE £37.97 BUT IF YOU SPEND OVER £30 ON NORMAL
    SHOPPING IN STORE IT WILL BE £27.97 OR THERE ABOUTS

SIMULAR TYPE OF DEAL LIKE THE FIFA GAME THEY HAD ON THIS YEAR
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1640
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22

See more discussions