Groups

Black Ops Tomahawk Video

One of my kills from call of duty the other day, take a look let meknow what you think!
    youtube.com/wat…XL0

18 Comments

How did you get the following thing?
    Here's mine! youtube.com/wat…63I

I also have a Ballin'stic knife kill.

Banned

hey nice one dude, shout "DUCK" next time to him lol

i subbed you btw

Banned

Met-Cast

How did you get the following thing?Here's mine! … How did you get the following thing?Here's mine! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jLduUYm63II also have a Ballin'stic knife kill.

not bad also matey

Original Poster

thanks guys just love the fact it gets him right in the nose!

OP's is good, but this is the best one I've seen: youtube.com/wat…0Rc

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

OP's is good, but this is the best one I've … OP's is good, but this is the best one I've seen:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5P3TMQ20Rc

Come on, that one iscool, I thinkmines just as good:)

Your them guys that just randomly throw things and shoot trigger happy, hit and hope... qwick scope and all them spinnaroud shoot kills an sht. Thats very unprofessional.
    In the army your squad leader gives you a little bag of bullets and sends you on your way.

sick kills btw

cookiemonster83

OP's is good, but this is the best one I've seen: … OP's is good, but this is the best one I've seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5P3TMQ20Rc

OP's is in a bigger map just a thought :P.

HybridTheory

not bad also matey

Thanks!
    I aimed mine I didn't exactly just throw it randomly.
    I'm liking the theater mode but it would be much better if there wasn't a 30 second limits to the videos on youtube.

Original Poster

Met-Cast

Thanks!I aimed mine I didn't exactly just throw it randomly.I'm liking … Thanks!I aimed mine I didn't exactly just throw it randomly.I'm liking the theater mode but it would be much better if there wasn't a 30 second limits to the videos on youtube.

Thats very true the 30 second thing is really irritating, had a few good gun games that i havent been able to post , need to buy a capture card.

Met-Cast

OP's is in a bigger map just a thought :P.

OP's doesn't fly over a house, into a confined space, rebound off a wall into an enemy who's just dived through the doorway

For my money, I think it's the 'cooler' (if the word cool can even be used in this context) kill- but I'm really not trying to play down the OP's one either!

Original Poster

yeahbutitsnotfree

Your them guys that just randomly throw things and shoot trigger happy, … Your them guys that just randomly throw things and shoot trigger happy, hit and hope... qwick scope and all them spinnaroud shoot kills an sht. Thats very unprofessional.In the army your squad leader gives you a little bag of bullets and sends you on your way.

If you look I actually missed the snipe then went for the tomoahawk on it, semi random but also aimed at that specific bloke

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

OP's doesn't fly over a house, into a confined space, rebound off a wall … OP's doesn't fly over a house, into a confined space, rebound off a wall into an enemy who's just dived through the doorway :DFor my money, I think it's the 'cooler' (if the word cool can even be used in this context) kill- but I'm really not trying to play down the OP's one either!

Thats cool, just glad you watched and hopefully liked / rated?

chralph

Thats very true the 30 second thing is really irritating, had a few good … Thats very true the 30 second thing is really irritating, had a few good gun games that i havent been able to post , need to buy a capture card.

Yeah I had like a 7 kills in 30 seconds thing going on but it wasn't doing great!
    I even had a montage that lasted exactly 30 seconds and it still wouldn't let me upload it.
    I do have a capture card but I can't be bothered with the hassle lol.

youtube.com/wat…ted

Is it still possible to snipe like this any more? Also are thermal attachments still available?

nope not able to snipe like that, they do have infrared attachments available same thing, but theres no cold blooded so you'll see everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324

See more discussions